Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

1 час назад, Danzona сказал:

Also, what are some other good pilot chair options for simming?

If you are asking my opinion, then I would not use a chair that rotates to play air simulators. This will interfere with pedal control.

Personally, I use a car seat with a little adjustment. I cut the side supports and shortened the front. But this is my personal opinion, everyone chooses the option that is convenient for themselves.

1 час назад, Danzona сказал:

Can the collective be mounted easily to this chair, or will it be better suited for a different chair?

A bracket is included with the device for easy installation. You will have to figure out how to fix it on the chair.

Now I am testing the adapter so that I can correctly install the collective on this type of chair. I need more time.

2021.jpg

2022.jpg

2023.jpg

2024.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mikhail,

I received my K-51 Collective yesterday afternoon in Perth Western Australia. From notification from the courier (and yourself) that it had arrived in Australia in Sydney and was awaiting inspection, to receiving yesterday, it was only 5 days. All up from the time it was posted till the time arrived including Australian customs was only 2 weeks total. I have been most impressed with the entire process, thank you very much. No hassles with customs and extremely well packed.

It is a great piece of kit and certainly adds a whole new dimension to Helicopter flight. The bracket was fantastic and made it very easy to fit. I have even built a new Helicopter simulator chair and set-up to fly Helicopters exclusively. I put it together yesterday, it was recognised by Windows and DCS and I was up an flying within and hour. Absolutely fantastic and love it thanks very much. I will post a more detailed review when I have time. 

Thanks again Mikhail, you've made my day....and year. 

Bracket fitting for the Collective made it very easy to fit to ant chair.

20211026_174954.jpg

20211026_174959.jpg

20211026_175004.jpg

20211026_233818.jpg

• Like 2

Self Built Block 52 F-16 Cockpit - Win10 Pro 64Bit; i5-6600K @ 3.40GHz; ASROCK Z170 Extreme 4+; 32GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600MHz; AMD Radeon Vega 64 8GB HBM2; TM Warthog HOTAS; TM Cougar MFD x3; Saitek Pro Combat Pedals; TIR-5 w/Pro Clip; Logitech G510; Logitech G13; Gametrix KW908 G-Cueing Jetseat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bloody Awesome. 👌

20211026_233856.jpg

20211026_233823.jpg

20211026_233830.jpg

20211026_233835.jpg

• Like 1

Self Built Block 52 F-16 Cockpit - Win10 Pro 64Bit; i5-6600K @ 3.40GHz; ASROCK Z170 Extreme 4+; 32GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600MHz; AMD Radeon Vega 64 8GB HBM2; TM Warthog HOTAS; TM Cougar MFD x3; Saitek Pro Combat Pedals; TIR-5 w/Pro Clip; Logitech G510; Logitech G13; Gametrix KW908 G-Cueing Jetseat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 минут назад, admiki сказал:

You are developing this?

No, I used a similar cape. But I didn't like that she was constantly fidgeting and I took it apart and inserted the electric motors into the chair.

Just received mine and I am blown away by the quality. I haven't fitted it, or connected it yet, but I daresay it will impress me further. Thanks again.

I would recommend this to anyone who is considering it.

(Update) I have now fitted it, and it works well as expected. Now I have too many buttons and switches to cope with... a nice problem for a change.

Edited by Beetle
updated
  • Like 1

VNAO, CVW-14, VFA-146.

13 часов назад, SlapStik сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

Please add me to your collective list, ship to North Carolina USA.

Thanks,

Doug

10 часов назад, Ragnar41 сказал:

Hi K-51 could you put me on the list for one please.

Also based in Australia

Added.
Thanks.
I sent more information to the PM.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:43 AM, K-51 said:

Great cockpit !!!!!!

You are using a vibrating cape on a car seat.
Maybe you will like this option.

3151.jpg

5015.jpg

5634.jpg

I also use a similar device, could you share a link with more info? PM so the thread keeps on topic.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

11 часов назад, Madmaxx сказал:

I would like to buy one

Australia

Good job

10 часов назад, Looney сказал:

I'd like to buy one as well, shipping to the Netherlands please.

Gentlemen, I have accepted your applications.
Thanks.
Details I will write to you in PM

Hello gentlemen.

Maybe someone knows the angles of rotation collective on the Huey and AN-64D.
I need a lift angle from the bottom stop to the top.
These are of course technical parameters that are difficult to find. I searched for MI-8 for a very long time, found several parameters by which I already calculated what I needed.

Edited by K-51