Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Happy new year, 

I received my collective in good order today, I'll install it (somehow) to my chair and try it tonight. Looks great, thank for your work!

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

17 часов назад, Looney сказал:

Happy new year, 

I received my collective in good order today, I'll install it (somehow) to my chair and try it tonight. Looks great, thank for your work!

Thank you. I hope you enjoy his work too.

8 часов назад, Nicolai сказал:

Hi Mikhail 

On behalf of all rotorheads with limited funds. Thank you for doing this! 

I would very much like to order one. Please email me the details. nicolaikristensen@gmail.com 

Best regards 

Nicolai 

Hi Nicolai,

I will send all information to your email.

Best regards

Mikhail 

1 час назад, Agent F сказал:

Kia or, Mikhail

I am ready to take the next step and get a proper collective. I hear nothing but good things about your work so I would very much like to order one of yours.
Please email me at hakiduke@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.
I sent you the information to the specified address.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again sir! Whats your lead time currently, to have a collective in hand in the US?

CPU:Ryzen 7 3800X/Cooler:Corsair 280mm H115i Platinum with 15 total fans/Mobo:Asrock X570 Taichi/Ram:32GB 3600Mhz Gskill Trident Z Neo/GPU:EVGA XC Ultra 2 2080 Ti/PSU:Corsair RM850x/Storage:Samsung Evo970 250gb NVMe M.2, Samsung Evo960 1tb SSD, WD Blue 500gb SSD, WD Black 4tb HDD/Monitors: 2 Dell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz 1ms Gsync/Case:Thermaltake Veiw 71 Snow/VR:Oculus Rift S/Track Ir5/VKB Gunfighter Mk.III Base & MCG Pro Grip/MFG Crosswinds V2 Rudder Pedals/Virpil MT-50CM Throttle/TM Cougar MFDs

20 часов назад, JOSGEM72 сказал:

Hello Mikhail.

Please, add me again to the list to order the collective.Greetings from Spain.

Added.
Thank you.
I will send the information to PM.

47 минут назад, Bamamike7187 сказал:

Hello again sir! Whats your lead time currently, to have a collective in hand in the US?

The term depends on the queue and the manufacture of electronics. Today it is 1-1.5. Shipping to the US now takes 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1

Hi guys, received my unit yesterday and i want to give a fair feedback. First of all, about the maker, Mikhail... Mikhail seems a very honest and direct person... No fake promisses, no easy talking... I asked to be in the buying list on 26December, with a waiting time of about 1-1.5 months. In 22 January mikhail emailed telling the collective was ready. I payed (through PayPal, an easy process) and it was sent with a tracking number in 24Jan, arriving in my country (Portugal) by 4 February, in a well and very carefull package, that i'm sure would put shame to a lot of professional brands. It took until 16Feb to arrive to my home, but because of my country customs, which Mikhail has nothing to do with.

The unit... The collective is surprisingly sturdy and well made. Mostly metal (don't let it fall on your feet, it will hurt 🤣), with the grip, head and buttons in 3d printed plastic (i have a 3d printer so i knew what to expect and i can say these pieces are also well made). My only sugestion, i would like to have a physical end stop that we could easely set, such as a knob, to avoid extra travel if i'm not using the full travel range (60% fells confortable and more or less mimics the Huey in DCS), and i would prefer the throttle to be just a little bit looser (personal preference).

The collective is plug&play, already calibrated and ready to use, although mikhail also gives some instructions in case we mess up, and some setting up tips in DCS. 

Flying with it its a dream... I'm a more or less competent (but far from great) Huey driver with my hotas throttle, but the collective makes it so much easier and imersive, it's great.

Would i buy it again? Without a second thought... 

Sorry for this long post, but i'm really happy with this and i think Mikhail deserves a fair credit for is product.

Happy flying and stay safe, guys!!!

Edited by opassac
  • Like 3

On 4/17/2020 at 6:59 AM, WillyPete said:

Just reiterate what Mikhail has said, use the 200204 version of VPC software only if you want to recalibrate the axes.

I did what most of us expect and downloaded the newest version offered by VPC.

The default page that the software starts with is to update the firmware.

The temptation is strong for all of us to do this, but you don't need to do it.

The Axis board will cease to respond to the VPC Joy Tester if you do it. Buttons will work fine.

If you make this mistake, uninstall the VPC software, download the v204 as per his link and use the firmware upgrade in THAT version to revert.

You will need to import his profile that he will make available to you and then recalibrate the axis if you do this.

Honestly, just plug it into DCS and fine tune your axis.

It works out of the box.

I was too tempted to tinker.

He has a lot of patience.

I made this mistake when moving to a new computer. Now only the z-axis responds. The bootloader is stuck using 200204.

Now its is saying the profile is a 50cm3 throttle

Please help.

Update: using software 925, I can get it back to recognize as a collective and load the profile, but its asking for me to select a base. When i try to use latest software, it wants to upgrade firmware and then shows profile as cm3 and wont let me load collect profile.

Edited by jnr4817

8600K|64 GB 3200|4090|m.2

http://www.blacksharkden.com/

Come join us!

I seem to have gotten it working. In the older software 118. But the newest software after I update the firmware wants to recognize it as a cm3 and will not load your profile. It is saying I have specify a base. This may be an issue with the newest software. 

anyway you could try and make a new profile with virpil latest software and see what I’m talking about? It’s very weird. 

maybe upload a latest profile using newest virpil software. 

if none of that works. What version board are you using so I can hard reset it?  

thanks for a great product and awesome support. 

Come join us!

1 hour ago, K-51 said:

I always use the latest version of the program. Now this VPC_Software_Setup_20210102_Patch_RotorPlus.

The profiles are no different, but try this one.

Collect_2_102.rar 3.16 kB · 0 downloads

If for some reason you cannot download the program, here is a link to the repository.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGRt3miAwnQAIOKDsbEJMaoFFh_QARqa/view?usp=sharing

Thank you sir. I’ll try and let you know. 

Come join us!