Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

On 2/21/2022 at 8:02 AM, K-51 said:

I always use the latest version of the program. Now this VPC_Software_Setup_20210102_Patch_RotorPlus.

The profiles are no different, but try this one.

Collect_2_102.rar 3.16 kB · 3 downloads

If for some reason you cannot download the program, here is a link to the repository.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGRt3miAwnQAIOKDsbEJMaoFFh_QARqa/view?usp=sharing

This worked, kinda. It still showing the cm3 throttle as the device chosen profile even after i load the custom profile. All 3 axis work now, but I don’t get the full motion from the hardware.

My issue is windows and the virpil software will only recognize the collective stick is moving 27% with full motion of the actual stick. How do I fix. I have recalibrated several times.

Edited by jnr4817

8600K|64 GB 3200|4090|m.2

http://www.blacksharkden.com/

Come join us!

2 hours ago, jnr4817 said:

This worked, kinda. It still showing the cm3 throttle as the device chosen profile even after i load the custom profile. All 3 axis work now, but I don’t get the full motion from the hardware.

My issue is windows and the virpil software will only recognize the collective stick is moving 27% with full motion of the actual stick. How do I fix. I have recalibrated several times.

Create new profile from scratch. Select 1 axis pedals for base, flash and then calibrate

On 2/24/2022 at 12:32 AM, admiki said:

Create new profile from scratch. Select 1 axis pedals for base, flash and then calibrate

I just did this. I creates new profile, I import profile, I calibrate, and everything goes fine.

My only issue is, the joy stick tester and windows game controller are only recognizing 27% movement of any axis of the collective.

@K-51 what could be causing this? Should I try a windows calibration?

vpc 27.PNG

Edited by jnr4817

Come join us!

7 hours ago, jnr4817 said:

I just did this. I creates new profile, I import profile, I calibrate, and everything goes fine.

My only issue is, the joy stick tester and windows game controller are only recognizing 27% movement of any axis of the collective.

@K-51 what could be causing this? Should I try a windows calibration?

vpc 27.PNG

No, do not use Windows to calibrate. When calibrating, what ranges are you geting before and after calibration in VPC config tool?

Have you calibrated the axles?

The picture may differ, the steps are the same.
For correct operation of all axes, it is necessary to calibrate all axes at each calibration.

09.jpg

10.jpg

You can use Windows tools only to view the operation of the device in test mode, but you cannot calibrate it. This will corrupt the controller firmware. You can restore.

Edited by K-51

18 hours ago, K-51 said:

Have you calibrated the axles?

The picture may differ, the steps are the same.
For correct operation of all axes, it is necessary to calibrate all axes at each calibration.

09.jpg

10.jpg

You can use Windows tools only to view the operation of the device in test mode, but you cannot calibrate it. This will corrupt the controller firmware. You can restore.

I have calibrated all the axis and it will show full deflection when calibrated. However, once you use joystick tester, or a game, or windows it only shows total movement of 27% on each axis. It’s super weird. Not sure what to do from here. 

Come join us!

16 часов назад, jnr4817 сказал:

I have calibrated all the axis and it will show full deflection when calibrated. However, once you use joystick tester, or a game, or windows it only shows total movement of 27% on each axis. It’s super weird. Not sure what to do from here. 

Please be a little patient, I will solve this problem.

6 часов назад, jnr4817 сказал:

@K-51

I think i fixed it. I had to use windows Joystick settings and reset the collective to default. Now everything is working properly.

Weird issue for sure.

Thank you,

Great news. Yes, a very strange problem.
As the saying goes, "a wedge knocks out with a wedge."

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

23 часа назад, jaropsax сказал:

Hi Mikhail - are you anticipating difficulties regarding payment in light of recent decisions by Paypal (and others) suspending services in Russia?

Hi,

I will try to solve this problem. It is more important to understand what will happen with the delivery.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 час назад, ActualMammal сказал:

Hi Mikhail,
I would also like to be added to the order list for a collective if possible. I also sent an email but it was quite an old email so I am not sure if it is the correct one.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Thanks.
I will send you a PM.
Please enter your email address so I can find your email.

Hi Mikhail, I'm Luigi.

I'm waiting for your help because since I upgrade the firmware to version 20220304  my collective stop to work.

only the P1 axis (collective)  is still working but the other analog and button inputs  are working.

I used both previous profile version and the new one that you sen me (Collect_2_102     and the previous one  Collect_2_925) but the situation

doesn't change. if you have some ideas, please help me.

best regards.

sorry the other inputs are NOT working

Hello, friends.
There was a problem with the old profile in the new version of the VIRPIL program.
I found an error and redid the profile. Why this happened I will find out.
I'm attaching a new profile to the firmware to check and write if there are problems.
Thanks.

Collect_2_304.rar

• Like 1

18.03.2022 в 20:55, bigbearsub сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

thanks a lot for your support, now everything is working exactly as before.

You have been very kind, professional and quick in answering and solve the mistake.

thanks a gain.

have a nice flight and a good weekend

luigi

Hi Luigi,

Thanks.
Could it be otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mikhail,

If you can/will ship to Australia I would like to add myself to the order list.

Many thanks,

Tom

Edited by nilpointer
i9-12900KF, MSI Gaming Trio X 4090, Gigabyte Z690, G.Skill 64GB 3600MHz DDR4, 3 x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1000W PCIe Gen 5.0 ATX3.0 PSU, NZXT Z73 AIO cooler, Meta Quest 3 VR headset, Virpil WarBRD + Virpil Constellation Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals.

2 часа назад, nilpointer сказал:

Hi Mikhail,

If you can/will ship to Australia I would like to add myself to the order list.

Many thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom, 

I have added you to the list. A little later I will write the details in a PM.
Thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to share an update.  I've been using the K-51 collective now for a couple of years.  It's a great controller!  It's wonderful to have with the Huey, the Mi-8, and now my Apache.  I can't imagine trying to fly a chopper without a collective.  Thank you Mikhail!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

2 часа назад, javelina1 сказал:

I just wanted to share an update.  I've been using the K-51 collective now for a couple of years.  It's a great controller!  It's wonderful to have with the Huey, the Mi-8, and now my Apache.  I can't imagine trying to fly a chopper without a collective.  Thank you Mikhail!

Thank you very much for your words. It is very nice to see that the device I created has served faithfully for more than a year and brings pleasure to the owner. 

Unfortunately, as of today, due to the sanctions imposed against my country, I cannot accept payment for the device in any way known to me. If anyone has any ideas send me a PM.

Thank you.
Best regards, Mikhail (K-51)

• Like 1

Hello there! I hope all is going well despite recent events.

I am well aware you are unable to accept payment nor ship out product but I have been interested in one of your collectives for a while now. If possible, I’d like to throw my name on the list for whenever you may be able to resume normal operations. I am in Canada, for reference.

I look forward to a PM, hopefully in the near future! If you need my email, feel free to ask and I’d be happy to provide.

Thanks!

• Like 1