Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

10 часов назад, MAXsenna сказал:

I takes the time it takes.
Could you confirm I'm on the list? Sent you a PM.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

According to my notes, I wrote to you in June, you did not answer, the device went to another person.
Usually after sending a message that the device is ready, I wait 5 days for a response and repeat the message.
You are still on the list.

According to my notes, I wrote to you in June, you did not answer, the device went to another person.
Usually after sending a message that the device is ready, I wait 5 days for a response and repeat the message.
You are still on the list.
I think June was a misunderstanding. But as long as I'm on the list I'm happy!
Cheers!

8 часов назад, MAXsenna сказал:

I think June was a misunderstanding. But as long as I'm on the list I'm happy! emoji4.png
Cheers!

A whole year is a complete misunderstanding ...
I understand perfectly well that anything can happen because of the coronavirus situation. I keep all the requests and if a person does not answer, he can always write to me how his situation will normalize.

Just delivered today via Santa Claus, who stopped by Moscow to pick this up.  😀   Overall, took about 3 1/2 weeks for shipment.  Very well boxed and secured.  I'll be trying out my new control this weekend. 

thanks K-51!!!!

7uQPuiC.jpg

vrtpbBb.jpg

gaEpams.jpg

Y5wqyuj.jpg

QXtGiuz.jpg

• Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

On 1/13/2021 at 10:13 AM, admiki said:

How long did the shipment take?

Mine is sitting in Moscow for three days now, driving me crazy

It took 7 days to eastern US. I believe I got lucky because I just waited almost 70 days for a Blackhog and there were no tracking updates on it ever.

1 час назад, Gumbie сказал:

How's the orders going and delays I would like to try purchase one myself but want to get all the information I can.

If you want to buy, I accept your order.
Waiting time is 2-3 months.
When it is ready for you, you will receive a message from me. If you change your mind or do not respond to my message within 5-7 days, I will pass it on to the next one on the list.

6 hours ago, admiki said:

@Gumbieyou use Paypal. Don't worry, Mikhail will send it as soon as you pay. I paid on Friday evening and wasn't expecting it to be shipped until Monday. On Saturday morning, message from Mikhail with tracking number waited me when I woke up.

exactly, one of the smoothest business transactions I've made.  Mikhail is great!  I paid on Dec 24th, and he dropped it off for shipment on the 25th.  For me, placement of the order on the 24th, and I received the control on Jan 14th. YMMV.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hello Mikhail,

I got n January 4th put on the  waiting list. Now I've raved so much about your device to my buddy that he now wants one too. I therefore ask you to reserve me for two devices and send both to me. I sent you a PM at the same time.

Thank you and best regards.

Pikas62

PC: Win 10 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, GForce RTX 4090.

Cockpit & HOTAS: VKB Gunfighter MKIII with MCG PRO, Vipril MT-50 CM2, Virpil Rotor Plus & SharKa-50 grip, Thrustmaster TPR, Virpil SharKa-50 Control Panel, WinWing Phoenix MIP, WinWing PTO & PCR, Total Control Apachte MPD frames, several DIY panels, NLR GTTRACK, NLR Motion V3, ButtKicker Gamer PLUS

VR: Varjo Aero, HP Reverb G2

Just a follow-up after a few flights with this control.  Just awesome!  thank you Mikhail!  It only took me a few minutes to adjust from using TM Warthog throttle, to the Mikhail "collective". I've been flying the Mi-8, and just love having this control.  Really gives me a sense of flying a chopper.

My overall rating thus far for this control/collective:  Excellent!

Would I recommend the Mikhail collective?: Hell Yes!

Out of the box, it's ready to rock for the Mi-8. All tuned, and ready to go!  Mikhail also provides recommended settings and curves for the Huey.

-jav

• Like 2

Hi All

My K-51 collective arrived today, send to me in Denmark the 5. of january, so finally the wait is over.

Wow, this is really a sturdy and very nice piece of hardware, sems to be a pretty god investment.

The collective gets all my best recommandations, if you ain´t got one already , then get one.

I wish there could be an cyclic also, then i would be the first to make an order :-)

Best regards and happy flying.

Jonit

Edited by jonit
  • Like 1

Mine arrived yesterday. It works great! It's built (and packaged) like a Russian tank. 😀 Thanks K-51!

Here's my final tracking info just to give those still on the list some idea. I got on the waiting list October 30.  On December 16, K-51 told me it was ready and I paid. He shipped it the next day. (I'm in the US.)

Tracking for helicopter collective.jpg

So there it is! My K-51 Collective arrived today.

Moscow to Germany in less than 4 weeks. 😀

I'll take the chance to share my thoughts and first impression here, for others, if they're still unsure what they get.

This piece of hardware is neat. Sturdy built and fixture. I mounted it on a small wooden rack I keep on the left of my "Sim-chair" and it is rock stable (you need two/four M6 screws for mounting). The adjustment with the mounting plate is brilliant as it allows a lot of flexibility to mount the collective on top, below left or right of a shelf or chair.

The printed buttons and hats are fine, yes they feel a bit rough, like all 3D-prints, but they are sturdy and the microswitches have a well defined click to them, the flick switches are standard.

All switches, buttons and axis are set and calibrated. Just plug-and-play. The three way switch is set as three individual switches (front/center/aft), the two way as two individual. Two four-way hats and two black and one red button complement the switches.

I love the "scrollwheel" on the right side, as it has quite a long axis and is perfect for smooth zoom view.

Speaking of the axis, the lever and throttle grip move very smooth and with a nice dampening. Feels fantastic and keeps a stable position, yet allowing for very precise inputs.

For me it took about 5 minutes to get used to the new toy in the Huey. It really makes a difference, due to the longer lever on the axis and the more natural "up/down" adjustments.

For the Huey Mikhail's recommended settings work great, for the Mi-8MTV the unaltered full axis range is perfect. Still need to hop into the Ka-50 and Gazelle, but with the "year of the DCS helicopters" just starting, I feel this was a great investment and worth every cent.

If you are into helicopters and shelling out a one month worth of income and fixing base plates to your floor to mount a collective isn't for you, this is the hardware you want to consider.

So thanks again to Mikhail for the first real alternative to the professional homecockpit market stuff or do-it-yourself approach.

EDIT you can set the switches and axis with the recommended Virpil Configuration software if you want different button behavior or "axis-buttons" as Mikhail's K-51 uses the Virpil USB-board. DO NOT use Windows built in calibration!

Edited by shagrat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

22 часа назад, shagrat сказал:

DO NOT use Windows built in calibration!

Thanks for your review.
Yes, that's right, if you calibrate Windows it will kill the firmware. It is certainly not fatally restored, but it is better to do this with the special Virpil program.
I am sending a personal message about this to everyone who purchases the device, indicating the version of the program.
You can download the current device profile in my message dated 10/13/2020.

• Like 1

OK, time to give my impressions on K51 collective.

It took 18 days for it to come to me. Package took some beating, but everything inside was very well protected.

It's hard to imagine how much setup a single L bracket and one sliding piece inside a base case offers, but it is really easy to set it just like you want it.

Some people like smooth finish, but I found 3d print textures to add some rugged charm.

Collective and side wheel axes were really smooth, with some stickiness on throttle axis, but I guess it just needed to take a bit of a set. Now it works smooth.

Three way switch doesn't have as nice feeling going into the lowest position compared to the other two, but it does not influence overall feeling of using this thing. Everything else works just great.

To make long story short, this is a great addition you could make to your flying kit. 

Control you get from Mikhail's collective is way, way above anything you could experience using throttles, even from TH or Virpil. Throw on this collective is about 50 cm, so you imagine how much level of precission has gone up. Not to mention natural feeling and immersion of you flying the helicopter.

I am really happy that I have bought Mikhail's product and the way he treated me before and after I have purchased his product.

• Like 2