Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hello.

Sorry, I didn’t answer for a long time. All of February spent on business trips, appearing at home for several days. I keep a list of people who want to have my device and try not to forget anyone.

I will execute applications before the date of receipt.

Today I have 4 pieces ready. I will write in a personal whom I plan to send. If someone refuses, I will go to the list further.

Sorry for the delay again.

Ok for $220usd shipped to 88310 in the USA I’ll take it.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Give me a shout if you need a partner to do assembly for the UK / EU area.

Happy to take on the role if you need someone doing it.

I'm a stay at home dad with the time to take this on as a part-time business.

If you'd prefer to just sell me the parts then PM me and we can work out a deal.

Give me a shout if you need a partner to do assembly for the UK / EU area.

Happy to take on the role if you need someone doing it.

I'm a stay at home dad with the time to take this on as a part-time business.

If you'd prefer to just sell me the parts then PM me and we can work out a deal.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Today it is not relevant. The theme of a helicopter is not as popular as a plane. I send the device only fully operational.

Yes please

Hi

can I order one please for shippinto the UK?

Thanks

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

Please describe the item and post detailed photos so I know what I might be buying

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Please describe the item and post detailed photos so I know what I might be buying

Everything is described and published above in the thread.

If you want to clarify details, ask specific questions.

• 4 weeks later...

The next batch is ready.

Due to coronavirus, a complete mess at the customs, parcels may be delayed for several months. Usually only EMS courier service works. Shipping cost is higher for European countries.

For my part, I did everything to send them on time. The rest, unfortunately, does not depend on me.

I'm sorry that you will have to wait longer for the device to arrive.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Regards, K-51 (Michael).

087bb7fbb32b.jpg

66ac353e2944.jpg

Hi Michael

What a pleasant surprise!!! No need to apologize! Didn‘t expect that you‘d be able to ship anything currently. For the additional shipping cost: as you haven‘t told me how much it is, I sent you an additional amount and I hope it‘ll cover your expenses. If I sent more, take it as a donation. Let you know once the package arrived! Thanks again!

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

Hi Michael

What a pleasant surprise!!! No need to apologize! Didn‘t expect that you‘d be able to ship anything currently. For the additional shipping cost: as you haven‘t told me how much it is, I sent you an additional amount and I hope it‘ll cover your expenses. If I sent more, take it as a donation. Let you know once the package arrived! Thanks again!

Thanks.

I always try to keep my promises and solve problems that hinder this.

I'm pleased to announce that mine has made it through the COVID19 lockdown.

Mikhail sent me an image of the receipt, and the actual item at the post office when he sent it.

(Going above and beyond there, buddy)

Was able to track all the way, lockdown throughout Europe meant it stayed in Moscow a bit longer than he'd have liked.

wow.

I don't know how Mikhail is making these AND making a profit.

I'm glad I got in now before he realises that he could be charging a LOT more for build of this quality.

The videos I saw made the build look very light, but all aspects of this seem extremely professional.

There's not "snags" of badly cut metal plates, not fluff or dust typical in (my) backroom builds, no loose pieces or any pieces that seem fragile.

The action of the lever is extremely smooth. Holds position easily.

The throttle is beefier than I expected, and even though it's a 3d printed piece, the grip is good enough for a firm grip on the throttle and fine tuning.

Those of you with large hands might even be happy wrapping it in cork or similar to the real thing. But you don't need to.

The action appears quite strong on the throttle too. I'm not worried about over-turning the throttle and pushing it past limits by mistake and damaging it.

I took a video of the unboxing, some of you said you'd want to see it, but Mikhail hasn't taken any shortcuts.

I've seen very expensive equipment packed with less care.

It won't shift in the box and there's several inches of polystyrene to protect from any impact or over-enthusiastic delivery driver.

Bravo Mikhail, Bravo.

I was going to hold onto this for a while until I'd set up my simpit with a bit more room (currently in the process of a house build) but now I'm going to have to do something to try this sucker out within the hour.

I can't wait.

If you were on the fence about this, jump now.

I predict very long queues soon enough.

WillyPete, many thanks.

I am glad that you like the device, I am very pleased to read such comments. I hope this will please you with long hours and days of helicopter flight.

Thanks again!

Now about the important.

Who receives the device from me, please check its operation the first time you turn it on using Windows. Only visually.

The device comes fully configured and calibrated.

You cannot calibrate using Windows, this may damage the firmware.

For calibration, use the configurator of that version, the link to which I sent you.

Attempting to check the device in a different version of the configurator will automatically require a firmware change. In this case, the profile will not work.

While this is a feature of this electronics. But in the near future I hope that this issue will be resolved.

I will definitely inform you about this and provide a file with a new profile.

With great respect to all members of the community.

Michael (K-51).

Just reiterate what Mikhail has said, use the 200204 version of VPC software only if you want to recalibrate the axes.

I did what most of us expect and downloaded the newest version offered by VPC.

The default page that the software starts with is to update the firmware.

The temptation is strong for all of us to do this, but you don't need to do it.

The Axis board will cease to respond to the VPC Joy Tester if you do it. Buttons will work fine.

If you make this mistake, uninstall the VPC software, download the v204 as per his link and use the firmware upgrade in THAT version to revert.

You will need to import his profile that he will make available to you and then recalibrate the axis if you do this.

Honestly, just plug it into DCS and fine tune your axis.

It works out of the box.

I was too tempted to tinker.

He has a lot of patience.

Just reiterate what Mikhail has said, use the 200204 version of VPC software only if you want to recalibrate the axes.

I did what most of us expect and downloaded the newest version offered by VPC.

The default page that the software starts with is to update the firmware.

The temptation is strong for all of us to do this, but you don't need to do it.

The Axis board will cease to respond to the VPC Joy Tester if you do it. Buttons will work fine.

If you make this mistake, uninstall the VPC software, download the v204 as per his link and use the firmware upgrade in THAT version to revert.

You will need to import his profile that he will make available to you and then recalibrate the axis if you do this.

Honestly, just plug it into DCS and fine tune your axis.

It works out of the box.

I was too tempted to tinker.

He has a lot of patience.

Everything is correct, thank you.

Just one clarification, use the configurator of the version to which I sent you a link.

They may be different. It depends on the assembly time of the device.

As I wrote above, I hope that soon this will not be necessary.

Mikhail, do you have any advice on purchasing VPC or VKB circuit boards for a joystick?

I've looked around and can't discover where you would have sourced your electrical components from.

I'm getting a grip for an EC130 printed and wish to use my existing VKB base, so VKB would be better, but with your collective using a VPC board on the grip would be equally good.

Mikhail, do you have any advice on purchasing VPC or VKB circuit boards for a joystick?

I've looked around and can't discover where you would have sourced your electrical components from.

I'm getting a grip for an EC130 printed and wish to use my existing VKB base, so VKB would be better, but with your collective using a VPC board on the grip would be equally good.

Hi, WillyPete.

I buy electronics boards from their creator. He is one of the founders of Virpil.

I will give you information if he agrees.

How does your device work fine?

Got mine today and it‘s great! Can support everything mentioned in the reviews above: high quality device, simple plug and play and Following Michaels instructions for the axis settings the collective worked like a charm! Love flying helicopters in DCS now even more!!! Well done, Michael and thanks a lot for selling these great collectives for an affordable prize!

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb