Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

On 11/8/2022 at 9:05 AM, K-51 said:

Yes, DCS has nothing to do with it.
Remember what happened before he stopped working.
At the moment, when you connect the USB connector, what happens or not? It happens that after connecting after some time, the computer displays a message that the device is "not defined". If you have another computer or laptop, connect the device to it.

@K-51 Tried a laptop, K51 remained invisible so I assume its the cable/connector.  

i removed the connector and found the plastic insert that fits inside had come loose, indeed it can even came away in my hand.  It is now semi secure in the cable..  This is the K51 end.

If I need a new cable what are the details of what I should order please?

@admikiI suspect you are right and I may need a new cable.  Hope to fly with you again soon, my health is steadily improving.

usb b.jpg

Edited by dh82a

09.11.2022 в 20:28, dh82a сказал:

usb b.jpg

Wow !!!! You need to replace the USB connector and everything will work. It pulls out and stays that way.

https://www.chipdip.ru/product0/8633755242

I think you will find such a connector faster and be able to solder it in your city than waiting for me to send it to you.
Due to the current situation, parcels travel for a very long time.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 7:43 AM, K-51 said:

Wow !!!! You need to replace the USB connector and everything will work. It pulls out and stays that way.

New usb connector fitted.  Collective recognised by windows.  😀  Is 3_504 the latest profile @K-51?  

Edited by dh82a
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much to Ship to China (heli collective). Could I have the estimate in British pounds though cause I'm actually British and will use a british debit card. Is paypal the only way to pay?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

• 2 months later...
17 часов назад, jojojung сказал:

@K-51 is there still a way to get one of the collectives? Would be great. Shipping would be to Germany.

Thanks and keep up the good work! 

Hello, Sending to your country is possible, but getting paid from you is the main difficulty. PayPal is closed in Russia and banks are afraid to make a transfer, my bank was not sanctioned. I had an option, but it turned out to be very expensive due to the high percentage of commissions. I am looking for other options.
Thank you.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb K-51:

Hello, Sending to your country is possible, but getting paid from you is the main difficulty. PayPal is closed in Russia and banks are afraid to make a transfer, my bank was not sanctioned. I had an option, but it turned out to be very expensive due to the high percentage of commissions. I am looking for other options.
Thank you.

Ok got it. can you put me on our delivering list and when you found a way give me a call, OK?

• 2 weeks later...

I can send a set of parts to most countries, this needs to be specified. The only adequate way to send at a price is the Russian Post. But I don't know how you can send money to me. Pay Pal is closed in Russia. There is a bank transfer option using details, but many banks are afraid to make a transfer to Russia, citing sanctions. My bank was not sanctioned. Upon request from you, I can send you a SWIFT PM for you to check with your bank.

Thank you.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
12 часов назад, cfwells сказал:

K-51 can you please tell me what is the most recent profile and firmware and  firmware updater that is compatible with your collective.

You can install the latest version of the VPC program.
After installation, your device will ask you to update the firmware. This procedure may be accompanied by a physical reconnection of the USB and even a restart of the computer.
How to do this is described in my thread above.
The Collecti profile must be installed by yourself, it is not in the database.

Try this profile, if there are problems, write.

Collect_2_304.XML

• Like 1