Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hi Mikhail,

I would like to be added to your list. Please let me know. I will buy today if it is ready to ship, if not, expected time frame? Thanks for your hard work good sir. USA shipping.

My Pit: Corsair 780T Case, MSI Meg Godlike MoBo, I9-9900k, GeForce 2080 X Trio, 64 GB Corsair Ram, Corsair 150I Triple Fan Cooler, 980 Evo 1 TB SSD, Intel 660P 1 TB SSD, 6 corsair LL120 Fans.

It's definitely on my list now. How's the slew hat?

Both of the hats are digital 4 way, without a centre press.

Unlike the VKB MCG Pro slew hat they are not analogue, so if you use the for slew you will need to get used to using them as if it was a key press.

Both of the hats are digital 4 way, without a centre press.

Unlike the VKB MCG Pro slew hat they are not analogue, so if you use the for slew you will need to get used to using them as if it was a key press.

Okay, thanks!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hey.

I apologize for the silence, I was busy at work.

Now a lot of orders have fallen on me, there is not enough time to process them.

In the near future I will try to answer all messages. I have added everyone to the list.

I can’t tell you the deadlines, but I’m doing my best to speed up the process.

I apologize again!

Regards K-51.

Hey.

Now a lot of orders have fallen on me, there is not enough time to process them.

In the near future I will try to answer all messages. I have added everyone to the list.

I apologize again!

Regards K-51.

Sorry Mikhail, the people you have sold them to have been singing your praises so now your product has become sought after.

We even have a review up in Helisimmer.com, so you're going to have a full inbox soon.

Sorry Mikhail, the people you have sold them to have been singing your praises so now your product has become sought after.

We even have a review up in Helisimmer.com, so you're going to have a full inbox soon.

Thanks for the review. Honestly and frankly, what I need with all the minuses and pluses. I knew where to go next, you emphasized this. The mail is already filled and continues to replenish, I'm shocked by how I do all this .........:doh:

Thanks Mikhail.

Glad your back and working on the orders. Hopefully you have put me on the list.please let me know when you want payment etc.

As always, need it last week, but will be happy to wait for you to catch up.

Andy

Edited by Andyhalo
Grammer

Hey.

I apologize again!

Regards K-51.

No rush Mikhail. Everything in due course. When you are ready to proceed at your convenience will suffice for my needs.

Edited by Zoomer

Thanks for the review. Honestly and frankly, what I need with all the minuses and pluses. I knew where to go next, you emphasized this. The mail is already filled and continues to replenish, I'm shocked by how I do all this .........:doh:

lol. I warned you?

Unless the problem is getting the initial supplies, like I said you need people in different regions (EU, UK, USA, AUS) assembling them for you.

Friends!

If you write in a thread or in a PM that you are interested in the device, I will immediately add you to the list.

I apologize for not responding for a long time, but I will write to you.

Thank.

• 3 weeks later...
Payment and shipment on april 22, still no tracking available; can you update me on the situation? Thanks.

Sorry, but I also do not have any information, I periodically check the status of the parcel by tracking number.

I called the post office, they told me that at the moment a lot of international parcels have accumulated, but due to the reduction in air transportation, they cannot be sent on time.

Thank you for the update, I understand covid situation may have slow down shipments... it's just the new ka-50 cockpit recently brought on stable branch that eagerly awaits for a suited collective to be fully enjoyed :smilewink:

I understand how painful the expectations are. For me it's even worse. I am very worried about every device I sent. I will soon need medicine for the heart and nerves.:bomb: