Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hi

I Would like to make an order for one of your next batches please.

i have also sent you a pm

Thank you

Hi

You are blocked from receiving private messages.

Your application is accepted. I can’t name the term, the list is very long.

Hi

You are blocked from receiving private messages.

Your application is accepted. I can’t name the term, the list is very long.

I told you Mikhail, you were going to be swamped with this.

Time to start hiring people like Virpil have been doing.

When Microsoft Flight Sim adds helicopters people are going to go insane.

I told you Mikhail, you were going to be swamped with this.

Time to start hiring people like Virpil have been doing.

When Microsoft Flight Sim adds helicopters people are going to go insane.

Yeah))))

But if I start hiring people, the price will go up a lot. I know what the organization of production is, from my own experience. I am a co-owner of a small manufacturing company.

I still have the resources to shorten the lead time.

I think that's enough for now.

Yeah))))

But if I start hiring people, the price will go up a lot. I know what the organization of production is, from my own experience. I am a co-owner of a small manufacturing company.

I still have the resources to shorten the lead time.

I think that's enough for now.

But if I start hiring people, the price will go up a lot.

I know those who want to buy it might not like this being said, but I think your product could withstand that increased price and still see significant demand.

The alternative is to sell the product as a DIY kit for a slightly lower price, just to meet initial demand, but I know you prefer to maintain your quality control.

I know those who want to buy it might not like this being said, but I think your product could withstand that increased price and still see significant demand.

The alternative is to sell the product as a DIY kit for a slightly lower price, just to meet initial demand, but I know you prefer to maintain your quality control.

That's a very difficult question.

But there is definitely no sale in the form of a designer. There are several reasons for this. 1. Quite complex assembly with seeming simplicity of design. 2 Saw and tidied up several BRDs delivered as a kit and assembled by humans. When they came to me, they didn’t work as they should and work great after me.

Folks, it will be worth the wait. I got one of K-51's early units back in January, and still amazed at the features and quality at the price.

Intel 8700K, delidded at 5.1 ghz, Asrock z370 Extreme4, 32gb DDR4 3200, MSI Ventus RTX 3080, triple 1440p Dell s2716dg screens, VKB Gunfighter Mk.I, Virpil M50-CM2 throttle, MFG Crosswind pedals.

Hi

I received mine on Friday, 10 days from shipment, very impressed. The collective is very well made, free movement and solid buttons and switches. I have set up in DCS for the Huey and will be practicing tonight with RAFAIR 60 Sqn. On my initial flights my flying (landings mostly) improved significantly. So far very happy with my purchase.

Thanks

Neal

Desktop PC:

Intel i7 14700K, MSI Z790 MAG Tomahawk MOBO, 64Gb RAM , GPU Nvidia RTX 3080ti

Windows 11, VPC joystick, Crosswind rudder peddles, HP Reverb G2, VPC Collective, DOF Reality H2, Gametrix seat, WinWing panels.

Hi

I received mine on Friday, 10 days from shipment, very impressed. The collective is very well made, free movement and solid buttons and switches. I have set up in DCS for the Huey and will be practicing tonight with RAFAIR 60 Sqn. On my initial flights my flying (landings mostly) improved significantly. So far very happy with my purchase.

Thanks

Neal

Yes, very fast indeed.

I developed the device according to the parameters of the Mi-8, but so that it could be used for other helicopters.

Here is my experience with setting up an axis for Huey.

In this case, you will not feel the top stop when you lift the lever, but it will react correctly to all your actions.

Pleasant flight!!!!

494f29bb7055.jpg

OK, I have read every single page in this thread and I am on board. Please add me to the list and congratulations on creating a great and highly desired product!

Thank.

I have accepted your application. Expect a message from me, it will take a long time. The list is long.

Mikhail, parcel appeared today - one week delivery - amazing :)

Recognized straight away by x-plane and a quick flight in the R-66 shows so much better control, particularly in hover.

Build quality of the device is excellent, would recommend to anyone with no hesitation - well worth the wait :)

Looking forward to getting some hours flying time in DCS gazelle - should make a big difference with that beast.

Thanks again Mikhael - all the best.

Recognized straight away by x-plane and a quick flight in the R-66 shows so much better control, particularly in hover.

Build quality of the device is excellent, would recommend to anyone with no hesitation - well worth the wait :)

Looking forward to getting some hours flying time in DCS gazelle - should make a big difference with that beast.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.

Yes, it's easy to fly with him, and not to fight with a helicopter. Management becomes clear and understandable.

Fly and have fun !!!

What was your impression of the scroll wheel on the right?

How have you assigned it?