Сollective pitch control lever

K-51

Hello K51,

As I understand the list is already getting long, but I would like to be added to it as well. I love to purchase one as soon as it becomes available. Thanks.

Added.

Thanks.

The list is long, but I try to shorten the waiting time.

Please add me to the list, as well. I sent an Email to your Gmail account, as I found the review on Helisimmer first.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

@K-51 I know it is hard to make any predictions in current situation, but my hardware is starting to give up, so I need at least a vague guess for planning purposes, whether to try and hold off until I get collective from you or go searching for something to keep me afloat until your collective arrives. To make it clear, I am buying from you in either case. Thx

Hi

Could you add me to the waiting list as well?

Thanks in advance.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

"@K-51 I know it is hard to make any predictions in current situation, but my hardware is starting to give up, so I need at least a vague guess for planning purposes, whether to try and hold off until I get collective from you or go searching for something to keep me afloat until your collective arrives. To make it clear, I am buying from you in either case. Thx" 

The term of execution is 2-3 months.
I can't say more precisely, there are many variables.
Delivery within Europe and the USA will take 1-1.5 months.
This is due to the lack of regular passenger flights. The parcel may wait a long time for its departure at the departure terminal.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:17 AM, K-51 said:

"@K-51 I know it is hard to make any predictions in current situation, but my hardware is starting to give up, so I need at least a vague guess for planning purposes, whether to try and hold off until I get collective from you or go searching for something to keep me afloat until your collective arrives. To make it clear, I am buying from you in either case. Thx" 

The term of execution is 2-3 months.
I can't say more precisely, there are many variables.
Delivery within Europe and the USA will take 1-1.5 months.
This is due to the lack of regular passenger flights. The parcel may wait a long time for its departure at the departure terminal.

thanks