Nauseating loading screen

Highwayman-Ed

The DCS loading screen for VR users has always been a little uncomfortable with smearing, lag, very low frame rates and the like, but it seems to have gotten worse over the last few months with updates to DCS and to the Steam VR client.

I'd like to request that the loading screen for VR users is disabled entirely so that it drops us to the Steam VR or Oculus loading areas until the mission has loaded? Right now, it's incredibly uncomfortable with a rapid flickering of different images in each eye. One time during loading I even had an F-16 image in one eye and an F-18 image in the other eye, both flickering between two slightly different positions where I'd moved my viewpoint very slightly. The result is I end up having to just closing my eyes as soon as I press fly until I can no longer sense the flickering!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree, it does get a bt uncomfortable and a fix would be great.

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

I also close my eyes for a moment...

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!