Multiplayer Chat - Let us know if someone is typing in "All" chat vs "Team" chat

MobiSev

Title. When people send messages in-game, teammates sending messages in all chat looks the same as team chat. This could be fixed by putting a [All] or [Team] next to the player's callsign.

Modules owned:

FC3, M-2000C, Mig-21bis, F-5E, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, F-14A&B, JF-17

Great request! I never know on what channel I should respondif a teammate asks a general question in chat (e.g. on how a certain system works).

Sometimes when I send a message that is intended for ALL, I'm not sure if I did actually send it to ALL or just to TEAM and then I have to send it a second time to make sure, as there is no channel indication on my previous chat message.

So yeah, having some sort of channel indication for text messages would definitely be helpful!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

ya I did request that too. i don't understand why ED can't make it simple. it should be overlay on top of cockpit along with radio message and radio command list. along with control indicator, they should be able to move around to make user friendly. that what frustration me is that i have to edit the file to move control indicator for stick... since i use 3 monitor. they should also include direct message to other players. i.e. RIO. that is badly implemented as of right now.

that is my big turn off about this game.

heck I cannot use voice comms since I am deaf. and I had bumped into one player who are hard of hearing. I don't think ED really care anyway... Oh well..

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.