Tu-16/ Harbin H-6 Badger Bomber AI Asset

Spudknocker

After getting hyped for the new Marianas map it hit me that with the main enemy being the Chinese on this map we need their long range bomber/maritime patrol aircraft in the form of the Harbin H-6 which is a copy of the Tu-16 Badger. I don’t know if Deka have this on their radar or not but it seems like a great AI aircraft to include with the map! AND it’s a twofer with H-6 for China and the Tu-16 for Russia/USSR, even Egypt for the new Syria map!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

+ absolutely 1

Would love to see some AI Badgers come to DCS, preferably in multiple variants.

• Tu-16K-10-26 Badger C - dedicated anti-ship strike, with RADAR in the nose, firing K-10 (AS-2 Kipper) and K-26 (AS-6 Kingfish) supersonic AShMs.

• Tu-16K-26 Badger G - similar to the C but could also carry bombs, I'm preferably after a variant with the Rubin-1M surface attack RADAR mounted underneath the aircraft.

• Tu-16 Badger A - conventional bomber.

• Tu-16RM-1 Badger D - MPA/missile guidance

• Tu-16Ye / Elta / P Bekut / P Badger A/H/J/L ECM/ELINT aircraft.

For the Xian H-6

• H-6D - anti-ship strike

• H-6C - conventional bomber

• H-6K - I'd put this above the 2 but it's a very modern version, radically different to the rest, if we could get it awesome, but it's unlike the rest of the Badgers.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.