SNEB rockets as available munitions for AV-8B.

DmitriKozlowsky

SNEB rockets from M2KC should be available munitions for AV-8B. LAU pods are just two un-aerodynamic.

USMC is known for being an avantgard user of Israeli munitions. Please consider adding laser guided Zuni rockets in anti-armor and GP HE variants.

Fun fact: ZUNI rocket is a the basis for all AIM-9 Sidewinder variants. Two share same body, but different flight control methodology.

The AV8 didn't use the SNEB rockets.

Probably for the Sea Harrier IF it used them.

The closest would probably be the CRV-7 but the GR models used them.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The Sea Harrier used 36 shot 2 inch pods vs the GR1/3s 2.75 inch 18 shot Matra SNEB pods.

The GR.3s flying off the carriers in the Falklands had to use the Navy pods as the RAF ones weren’t cleared by the Navy for carrier use. Danger of the ship radars setting them off inadvertently apparently.

Although the pods look very similar other than the RN one being fatter and having 3 rings of slightly smaller rockets the RN pods weren’t a Matra design, I’m not sure who made them.

Edited by Lordzarj