**** PLEASE!!!! Attach log and trk!!!!! ****

uboats

• 1 year later...
Am 17.9.2021 um 20:56 schrieb Napillo:

how to get the log and/or track instructions here would definitely help with that issue.

The log can be found in C:/user/<your username>/saved games/dcs/logs and is named dcs.log.
 You can get the track file in the debriefing screen after a flight and save it anywhere you want.

Screenshot_32.png

My skins

• 4 months later...

Good afternoon. Suddenly, the engine start stops with the sound of flameout, or surge. I do not understand. Track I apply. AUTO START WORKS CORRECTLY. ENGINE STARTS but I do the same and the engine won't start

01JF-17 not start engine.trk

Edited by STONE SKY

2 часа назад, Aries101 сказал:

DId you removes Cover and ladders from ground crew menue? After one o flast updates I now need to do that every time for cold start. best to do it before all else.

Yes thank you! I already figured it out! Thank you for responding!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2022 at 12:46 PM, Aries101 said:

DId you removes Cover and ladders from ground crew menue? After one o flast updates I now need to do that every time for cold start. best to do it before all else.

Unfortunately, interaction with the Configuration Panel does  not seem to be recorded in Track files. So it is now impossible to create even a short track that requires starting the engine.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

Hi guys, maybe this is the wrong section to post it but i'm enocuntering this problem on the last update (2.8.4.38947)

On the music section i cannot choose the number of the tracks that i've loaded, and the dplayer doesn't recoignize the tracks anymore

image.png

Edited by Niner

you missing a whole line below Hid stick, probably due to your resolution

image.pngnull

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |