Supercarrier Module for dedicated servers

Will there be a Supercarrier module download for the dedicated server operators much like the map module downloads? Want to be able to have a server with the Supercarrier but not going to pay 4 times, 1 for each server I administer. What is the word on this?

Thanks!

Unknown. But the argument can be made that it would follow the rules of the WW2 asset pack. Wait to buy for confirmation from someone in the know.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Ripcord;4177807']Will there be a Supercarrier module download for the dedicated server operators much like the map module downloads? Want to be able to have a server with the Supercarrier but not going to pay 4 times, 1 for each server I administer. What is the word on this?

Thanks!

After so many post on forum about worried server admins, ED says that we'll not have to purchase supercarrier module for our server accounts, but we need to see upon release what is going to happens. I'm hoping as well. Finger Crossed!

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!