Super Carrier Content

btaft

What sort of content is going to be provided with the super carrier? In particular will there be instant action or "full" missions provided with the carrier or will the super carrier replace the regular carrier in the current instant action and core missions for the hornet and tomcat?

Have a look here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/other/supercarrier/

And now in early access program. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I just bought the SC and CA. I fired up DCS to install through Module Manager. And I see this. Y is it asking me to install SU-33 when i already own it through FC3

Is there something new going on with the flanker we dont know about. Or is this needed to intergrate the SC with DCS World ?

AyJg2bM.png

Edited by Bolt-1

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

• ED Team
I just bought the SC and CA. I fired up DCS to install through Module Manager. And I see this. Y is it asking me to install SU-33 when i already own it through FC3

Is there something new going on with the flanker we dont know about. Or is this needed to intergrate the SC with DCS World ?

AyJg2bM.png

Because the super carrier SU-33 is the individual version of the SU-33 and not the FC3 package one, they are however the same.

You can ignore the message, or you can install the SU-33 and FC3 will still take priority.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks guys but the product page makes no mention of missions for the Hornet, F-14, etc.

Can the developer give some insight?

Will there be single player mission content using the super carrier (and hornet) or will it basically be something that can be used by mission designers or in multplayer?

Thanks,

Brett

• ED Team
Thanks guys but the product page makes no mention of missions for the Hornet, F-14, etc.

Can the developer give some insight?

Will there be single player mission content using the super carrier (and hornet) or will it basically be something that can be used by mission designers or in multplayer?

Thanks,

Brett

Hi Brett,

Missions are always part of the aircraft modules themselves, we will most likely included some carrier take off and landing missions for the hornet.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Brett,

Missions are always part of the aircraft modules themselves, we will most likely included some carrier take off and landing missions for the hornet.

Thank you

Hornet Hornet Hornet but what about owners of the F-14? I dislike the "our own modules get all the candy" and the rest is standing in the corner.

Will I get a carrier which is nowhere to be found except of when I build a mission myself with the editor? How can I use supercarrier in missions with the F-14? Will I need to edit all missions and replace the old empty carrier with the supercarrier ones or will all carriers get updated so I can use the supercarrier functionality automatically in all missions who have an added carrier?

FC3, Ka-50, A-10C, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, F-16C, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Super Carrier, TacView Advanced

Next in line: F-5 II , MiG-19 , MiG-23 MLA

Wishlist: PA-100 Tornado, F-104 Starfighter, MiG-25 Foxbat, A-6 Intruder

Hornet Hornet Hornet but what about owners of the F-14? I dislike the "our own modules get all the candy" and the rest is standing in the corner.

Will I get a carrier which is nowhere to be found except of when I build a mission myself with the editor? How can I use supercarrier in missions with the F-14? Will I need to edit all missions and replace the old empty carrier with the supercarrier ones or will all carriers get updated so I can use the supercarrier functionality automatically in all missions who have an added carrier?

As other 3rd Party, HB need implement your modules to work with the new funtionality building by ED in the Core or modules. In fact, has in progress.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4179726&postcount=2

The supercarrier funtionality only work on the supercarrier vessels get into the module. By now, you can need replace the old carriers by the new.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/other/supercarrier/

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Don't ignore the SU-33. There is a sale that if you pre order the Super Carrier, the F-18 and Su-33 can be bundle. Even though it's the same as FC#, except that single version has a CLICKABLE COCKPIT.

Why do you even bother to write something like that?

Note: This is the exact same Su-33 that comes with DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3. As part of the DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 series, the cockpit is non-mouse interactive.

Danger zone!

Worth noting that the bundle lack info on this:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/fa-18c_and_supercarrier_and_su-33_bundle/

New users can be easily deceived into thinking this is the full fidelity module.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Worth noting that the bundle lack info on this:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/fa-18c_and_supercarrier_and_su-33_bundle/

New users can be easily deceived into thinking this is the full fidelity module.

It clearly states which module it is, you will not learn that F-18 is full fidelity either. Simply put, for the details you have to check description of the individual modules. Perhaps a bit cumbersome, links to individual modules could be provided in the bundle.

Danger zone!

You didn't read it right JR. I know this. It says the new 33 mod will have a clickable. not the one with FC3

Please provide a link to where it says it will be clickable? The product page makes no mention of a clickable Su-33. Do not spread disinformation. Someone will end up buying it for a feature that isn't there and be very disappointed.

You didn't read it right JR. I know this. It says the new 33 mod will have a clickable. not the one with FC3
Yes please do provide a link. I can find no where that statement made by the developer's.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

It says the new 33 mod will have a clickable. not the one with FC3

Whatever “it” was, rest assured that it had nothing to do with ED or DCS in any official capacity.

If ED had been granted the rights to make a clickable Su-33, they would have been shouting it from the rooftops — it would have drowned out every mention of something as insignificant as a piddling little boat module; the Su-33 would have been displayed in a double-height page banner instead of that silly wide-mouth F-16; every ED developer post would feature the signature “CLICKABLE SU-33!!! BUY NOW!!!” Oh, and as others have mentioned, it would actually say so in the product page.

None of that is happening because “it” is just something someone dreamt up as a “what if”, in spite of the well-establish limitation that ED are unable to make such a module without being run out of the country.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

SuperCarrier is for F-18 period. And stop whining about f14 ... wait for forrestall as we hornet pilots are waiting for a supercarrier, simply. :D

i7 6700k / Gtx 1070 / 32GB DDR4 / SSD / Warthog / 2 MFD / Saitek Rudders / RiftCV1 / Rift S...

A10C / F5 / F14 / F16 / F18 / M2000 / HARRIER / FC3 / HUEY / GAZELLE / MI-8 / MI-24 / KA-50 / KIOWA / CB ARMS / SUPER CARRIER / PERSIAN GULF / NEVADA