Cockpit gauges re-texture issues

Glow

Hi, Im doing a re-texture for gauges for Mustang (TF-51D I do not own P-51D yet) all looks good in editor. I made texture file, normal map and RoughMet file for it. All looks proper but when I load those textures on a cockpit model in TF-51D only few gauges are changed. It looks like other gauges are not from this file at all and I can't find the proper file with those non affected gauges.

What I don't know here? Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Those are thumbnails from my my textures:

p51d-cpt07.dds

DZFZnnx.jpg

p51d-cpt07_NRM.dds

zj3CCSN.jpg

p51d-cpt07_RoughMet.dds

JDGYv1o.jpg

This is screenshot, I emptied metashaders2 and fxo follders before installing mod:

nhANKWQ.jpg

What is interesting, some gauges don't even look the same like on original texture: Climb indicator (witch one I mod little bit - no difference in game), Temps, RPM, MP all have green bars on a screenshot but not present on texture. Is there any other hidden texture for those gauges? I can't find it.

• 3 years later...

I'm going to bump/necromancy this since I wanted to update the P51 gauges for myself and ran into similar issues. 

I wonder if the green bars are somehow a separate part of the 3D model and thus their texture could be like 3 green pixels on any of the texture sheets...that would be a bummer.

BTW, bonus question:

Is there a way to make a proper mod out of this? I mean one that installs into %userprofile% like liveries, rather than having to replace the original mods .zip file?

Thanks for the help 😃

Edited by MavenRaven