DCS: Fw 190 A-8 Skin Contest

Chizh

Although, there are some default skins that have been selected, remember that all the rest of the skins in here should be logged in the used files! Just upto the authors to 'make it so'.

Congratulations to all winners, from one of the losers:megalol:

At start of this contest I would bet that there was some interest in new subjects and I was quite sure that some of USAAF captured or French SNCAC liveries would be an excellent addition to the game... I'm quite surprised that I was wrong :cry:

BTW, since I've lost hours for paint them( and searching references and info too) I've already posted the links to the A-8's liveries section of the forum:P

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

Congratulations to all winners, from one of the losers:megalol:

At start of this contest I would bet that there was some interest in new subjects and I was quite sure that some of USAAF captured or French SNCAC liveries would be an excellent addition to the game... I'm quite surprised that I was wrong :cry:

BTW, since I've lost hours for paint them( and searching references and info too) I've already posted the links to the A-8's liveries section of the forum:P

yeah Automan I thought the same. You create some awesome unique skins, so for me it was a no-bainer that your skins would be selected. The other point was, that ED added some USAF and soviet skins for the Dora, so I thought they would likely choose your skins aswell, because they choose a RAF and Soviet skin for the Anton.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Привет! Не знаю доходят ли мои сообщения вам. В отправленных ничего не сохраняется... Мой акк DCS пишется так же: Latart

Спасибо!

• 3 weeks later...
Winning skins have been added to the game in today's patch!

Congrats and thanks for the Turkish skin, C-TE-B. As I said, it'll come in handy for a late 40's mission I'm planning, where the Turks lend a hand to Iranians suppressing a bad case of insurgency near Shiraz. The Turks had A-3s IIRC, not 8s, but close enough for guvament work still IMO :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 6 months later...