DCS Bundle Super Carrier F18 C and SU 33

Orestd

I just switched from The Steam Version of DCS world to the stand Alone version from the e Store. Got fed up with the BS between ED and Steam. Had to take a loss since I had made purchases of Module through Steam. But ah well that is the nature of the beast. So I am trying to Minimize my losses. I see that the supper carrier is available in a bundle with the f!8c and SU 33. My question is first the prices in E store are they Canadian Dollars or US. Second the F18 Module that is in the bundle is it the same F18C that you purchase DCS: F/A-18C Hornet for 59.99 on E-store. Third need to know once you purchase the the package can f18 c be downloaded immediatelty and the supper carrier as it becomes available or does the entire package have to be downloaded when it all module are available. Anyone know the answers to these questions please reply to me. Thank you.

My question is first the prices in E store are they Canadian Dollars or US.

US Dollars

Second the F18 Module that is in the bundle is it the same F18C that you purchase DCS: F/A-18C Hornet for 59.99 on E-store.

Yes

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting. Neither the Hornet nor the Flanker are available for me to download after purchasing the bundle. Currently trying to solve the problem with DCS support. Any ideas?

What is your DCS version?

Installed from Steam or DCS website?

Just to be sure: after purchase you run the DCS and go into Module Manager, there you should be advised to download the modules you have just bought.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Let me just post what i've written to the support:

I am experiencing the following problem:

On 11th of february 2020 I bought the "F/A-18C + Supercarrier + Su-33". The order number is #******.

I received the 2 emails that the order was paid and completed.

However after starting the DCS and going to the Module manager the F/A-18C and SU-33 were, and as of today are, not available for download for me.

The only option available in the Module manager is the "Buy" option.

I decided to click on the "Buy" option on F/A-18C module in the module manager and it sent me to the module page on the DCS website.

However the on the website the module is listed as "Bought".

To make matters even stranger, when I click the "Buy" option for the SU-33 module in the module manager, the website doesn't list this module as "Bought".

To chceck if everything is correct on my side I decided to purchase the MiG-29 module, and had no problems with it.

I received same emails as before stating that the module has been paid for and that the purchase is completed.

After starting DCS the MiG-29 module was available for download right away.

However as I said before the Hornet and Flanker are still unavailable for download in the Module manager.

• 1 month later...

I wondered if that bundle being included in the sale wasn't a mistake, as the sale announcement on the main page states that there's no additional discount on the Supercarrier. It does show as 1/2 off in the shop, though.

The price was awesome for that bundle, though. Maybe just a bit too awesome.