Formation Team

NickD89

Hello,

I'm 30 years old from the Netherlands and I'm looking for a team that does formation flying and aerobatics. I'm not very experienced and would like to find a group of pilots to practice with regularly. I own the F/A-18, MiG-21, Huey and of course the free aircraft.

Preferably I'm looking for a EU based team considering the timezones. It would be tough getting up in the middle of the night ^^

Best regards

Hello NickD89

If you would like to have a go using the free TF-51 then I would love to go flying formation and aerobatics. I have a little experience and the fun is in the taking part and learning as well. I am in the UK so the same time zone more or less, I also only fly VR but that is no hindrance especially when it comes to close formation flying.

I also have the F/A-18c but have spent little time with her so far. Drop me a line if this takes your interest.

Best regards

Euan

c/s MADOV_VR

Edited by Euan Emblin

- 'The Dog's Rollocks' - [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] is a water cooled behemoth :

i9 9900K@5GHz/RTX 2080Ti/32 Gb 3600MHz RAM/M.2 NVMe onboard drives/System driving Pimax 5K Plus/TM Warthog/MFG Crosswind/Gametrix Jetseat

• 2 weeks later...
Hello NickD89

If you would like to have a go using the free PF-51 then I would love to go flying formation and aerobatics. I have a little experience and the fun is in the taking part and learning as well. I am in the UK so the same time zone more or less, I also only fly VR but that is no hindrance especially when it comes to close formation flying.

I also have the F/A-18c but have spent little time with her so far. Drop me a line if this takes your interest.

Best regards

Euan

c/s 'MadDog'

Sorry for the late reply. I'll pop you a message mate

• 1 month later...