DCS: F/A-18C Workshops

Zoolander64

What: Introduction to DCS and F/A-18C for the Beginner

When: Starting Feb 1st, Saturday at 8a PT, 11a ET, 1600 UTC

Where: TeamSpeak, connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

We will be conducting a series of ongoing Saturday training workshops to introduce new aviators to DCS and the F/A-18C. No experience is necessary. If you have ever wanted to give DCS a try and have not known where to start and enjoy a calm and relaxed environment with like-minded others, this is the place for you. Join us on TeamSpeak!

Requirements:

- DCS World Open Beta v2.5

- DCS F/A-18C (purchased add-on)

- TeamSpeak 3 & SRS

This is an event you will not want to miss. For more information and topics covered, please visit http://www.digitalthemepark.com

###

DigitalThemePark is a multi-gaming community of 24,000+ virtual citizens. It provides organization and congregation of gamers through the use of Voice-over IP (TeamSpeak 3) while promoting the interests of gaming, software, and hardware. DigitalThemePark uses dedicated servers "in-the-cloud" for all of its 24/7 dedicated VoIP and Multiplayer services.

-Todd, aka Zoolander64

Staff Member at DigitalThemePark

Connect TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

I like the idea ...Nice !!

I7 4770K / 1080 TI / 16GB RAM / VR Q2 / 3X IIYAMA 27 / T.16000M FCS TWCS / TRACK IR PRO

A-10C II / F/A18 C / F-14 / F16-C / M-2000C / F-86F Sabre / C-101 / SPITFIRE LF / P-51D / FW 190 D-9 / FW 190 A-B / Bf 109 K-4

CHRISTEN EAGLE II / YAK-52 / UH-1H Huey / SA 342

CHANNEL MAP / NEVADA / NORMANDY /  PERSIAN / SYRIA / SUPERCARRIER /

TAKE OFF FRANCE.FR

Ditto,just need to install and setup oculus and configure my hotas once the f-18 grip arrives and install the beta version before my procedure Wednesday and hope I can hit the cockpit Friday for fam and practice

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Very detailed and semi structured which is great for me as I’ve had computer problems the past couple weeks since I had to rebuild after the crash. I’m now about 80-90% setup. If I’m lucky I just need to set the settings for dcs and vr an d keybind my warthog hotas. Then down the road add everything to my pit and fix my pedals.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.