Virpil Throttle v3 T2 & T3 toggles in DCS

Uxi

Right now kinda at a loss on mapping anything to my T2 and T3 toggles, so curious what others with Virpil throttles are using these for.

For that matter, the protected T1 right now I'm using to arm the ejection seat by lifting the cover (input 9 IIRC) and then triple press of up (input 10) to eject. Thinking I might make an ejection cable for that, though which would free it up. Until then, though at a loss for the T2 and T3 toggles. Using T4, T5, and T6 for the autopilot functions on the Tomcat and using T4 for the flaps on the Hornet.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

In the Tomcat I use the guard switch (T1 as you've called it) for ACM by opening it, and ACM jettison was pressed. T2 I think I use as master arm. Although those latched up or down switches would be good for landing gear and hook.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Do you set those to toggle in the DCS binding? So it wouldn't matter if they were up or down?

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2