Caucasus kneeboard information is wrong

Minni

Hello,

This is a long standing issue with multiple community fixes of different quality circulating but since it's no fun to guess which charts other players use, here we are. The information (taxiways, mainly) in the kneeboard ground charts is wrong and arbitrary in several airfields in Caucasus. I will use Senaki as an example but the issue pertains to most if not all the airfields in-game:

This is a default kneeboard page showing the taxiways in Senaki-Kolkhi:

RMKN3Fd.png

Cross-checking the default chart with ingame markings checked in external view and the charts from 476 vFG LotATC uses it should actually look something like this:

jGnRCGL.png

Also in game it shows Senaki having two F -signs whereas the western F should be A, marked correctly in the chart I modified.

As I understand the original charts are from 2012 when things weren't as big as they are now but I was wondering if this is something ED might look into?

+ 1 and i hope some day that we will get the VAD's in metric system instead of the current imperial. Makes no sense to have it in feet.

Supercarrier | Flaming Cliffs 3 | M-2000C | AJS-37 Viggen| MIG-21Bis | L-39 Albatros | Yak-52 | Spitfire LF MK IX | Mig-15Bis | Mig-19P Farmer | P-51D Mustang | F/A-18 | F-14 | F-5E Tiger II | C-101 Aviojet | I-16 | UH-1H Huey | Mil MI-8tv2 | Sa 342M Gazelle | Combined Arms | NS-430 Navigation System | NEVADA | Persian Gulf | Normandy1944 | World war II assets pack | Black Shark 2 | F-5E Agressors ACM campaign |F-5E Agressors BFM Campaign | L-39 Albatros Kursant Campaign | DCS:Syria

• 3 months later...