New AeroSpace craft Propulsion

SUBS17

I think the answer to your question is the difference between archangel and arkangel.... maybe you can answer that Subs

The word Archangel comes from Arch- bishop as in the Arch bishop of Canterbury, that is not how to spell Arkangel. Although it maybe in the Oxford dictionary it is wrong.

The word Arkangel comes from the word Ark from Heaven which means Special Angel who is designed to defend Heaven. You would have to view the videos on the Arkangel Daniels youtube to learn more but from what I understand they do not use flaming swords but are from a high tech society which have spaceships and weapons on the same level as Star wars or Star trek. The Gryphon(Tic tac) was most likely piloted by an Arkangel from Heaven. That is Heaven's technology in that video, literally all UFO sightings are SpaceShip's from Heaven. Arkangels were among the first people to come to Earth after Noah's flood and all of their descendants are Arkangels although their taller Arkangel body would not happen until they died and went to Heaven. :book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

That's not how burden of proof works. Your own video does not count as a source.

Can you share a source of the information you learnt in order to make the video?

The guy is from Heaven, that is the only source of such information on this planet. There is a lot of mistakes in the bible and in Christianity that are mentioned in some of those videos. When watching the videos there is often a point or observation which confirms certain things in particular Astronomy. The latest video looks good as it is about Particle Collision Manufacturing which can lead to some good tech for HumanKind.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Oh no you don't, you're not putting it off suddenly like those aren't your videos, talking about him in the 3rd person like that. We already know that's you. I like how you just completely ignored my question in favor of a bunch of ridiculous gobbledy gook again.

And again, greaseboards, you. We know that's not from some high tech Star Wars society. You bought that at Walmart. Your angelic budget is pretty low.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

The Oxford dictionary is wrong, most scientist are wrong, etc. How is it that Subs is the only one with 'correct' information? I can't imagine that the folks in Heaven would limit their communication to only one person out of the 7.5 billion people on the planet.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

The guy is from Heaven, that is the only source of such information on this planet. There is a lot of mistakes in the bible and in Christianity that are mentioned in some of those videos. When watching the videos there is often a point or observation which confirms certain things in particular Astronomy. The latest video looks good as it is about Particle Collision Manufacturing which can lead to some good tech for HumanKind.:thumbup:

It's you. They're your videos. Don't try and say otherwise.

The Kiwi accent happens to be a dead giveaway, but that's the icing on the cake, everything else points to it.

The Oxford dictionary is wrong, most scientist are wrong, etc. How is it that Subs is the only one with 'correct' information? I can't imagine that the folks in Heaven would limit their communication to only one person out of the 7.5 billion people on the planet.

Oh, they don't! They talk to me, too. YES, FATHER, I'LL TELL THEM! The Almighty says Subs just slipped through the cracks somehow and you shouldn't pay any attention to him. God also said New Zealand was never supposed to exist, he just dropped Australia one time and a little piece broke off.

Btw, the Oxford Dictionary is wrong about ''fraud'', too, it's actually ''frawed''. That's how they spell it in Heaven. When addressing Subs, make sure you use the proper spelling of frawed when calling him out.

Edited by zhukov032186

Ok, I've just rewatched the video about the propulsion, where at 1:44 you specify to use magma from heaven. Wouldn't magma from hell work better? I was confused and though you mean just regular earth magma lol.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Ok, I've just rewatched the video about the propulsion, where at 1:44 you specify to use magma from heaven. Wouldn't magma from hell work better? I was confused and though you mean just regular earth magma lol.

There is no Magma in the Storage Dimension(Hell), the Storage Dimension is a place where there is a planet with no moon, star or weather system. When a person dies who is not going to Heaven then their soul winds up there. People group together in the storage dimension and talk, often a villain winds up down there and when that happens an Arkangel who works there drags them after humiliating them by reading out what the offender had done 15 km away and abandons them on their own.

Magma is there to prevent Sentient Kind from digging down into the planets shell and destroying their atmosphere. So magma does not exist in hell at all.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Who is this guy, does he have a name ? How do you know he comes from heaven ?

How does it works for me if I'm an atheist ?

Watch the videos I guess and find out for yourself. Certainly a different perspective.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Oh no you don't, you're not putting it off suddenly like those aren't your videos, talking about him in the 3rd person like that. We already know that's you. I like how you just completely ignored my question in favor of a bunch of ridiculous gobbledy gook again.

And again, greaseboards, you. We know that's not from some high tech Star Wars society. You bought that at Walmart. Your angelic budget is pretty low.

Look David French nobody cares of your opinion or trolling.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Magma is there to prevent Sentient Kind from digging down into the planets shell and destroying their atmosphere. So magma does not exist in hell at all.

So that's the purpose of magma! Why is it in heaven though? Do angels not know not to dig down into the Heavens shell?

It's not an opinion you're making stuff up. It's a fact. A fact that everyone here recognises. You're not fooling anybody, you're not even trolling anybody. Half of them think you're nuts and the other half are egging you on to see what ridiculous nonsense you'll spout next.

You're either a troll or a fraud. Probably both.

that is rich coming from a guy who's been spouting complete nonsense this entire time.

I really want to know if you are serious about everything you said here and in those videos.

Edited by Dagger71

Webster Dictionary (I know Subs will say they are wrong too) The pot calling the kettle black.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

So that's the purpose of magma! Why is it in heaven though? Do angels not know not to dig down into the Heavens shell?

You need to know a bit more about the society that is described and how planets are created. The science behind the creation of a planet is significantly different to what most people believe. With HumanKind one group thinks that a planet is created by a big bang and the other believes that they just magically appear. The reality is that there was a scientific process that God went through in order to come up with a planet that is able to support life. So the first star led to the need for heat distribution which involves planet rotation and a weather system. A moon is required in order to reduce wind speed to a level that makes it possible to live on a planet. Magma is there in order to protect the planet by stopping people from digging through to the planets shell. Additional heating comes from tiny wormholes in the suns upper atmosphere. They do not require magma in Heaven on any of their planets because they would know how a planet is created and not to dig down into the shell. So in this Universe Sentient Kind such as HumanKind live on planets that have a magma layer but only Earth has techtonic plate movement and geothermal activity because of a comet that shattered the outer shell.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

that is rich coming from a guy who's been spouting complete nonsense this entire time.

I really want to know if you are serious about everything you said here and in those videos.

John Subritzky again how's Kihikihi these days?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Is it me or is he being even less coherent than usual?

Nobody gets your Kiwi references, man! You're going to have to keep your insults more generic!

This is one of the most insane, incoherent forum posts I have ever read anywhere. There is something SERIOUS going on. Schizophrenia, or some serious personal dissociative disorder and needs medical help ASAP before his reality continues to dissolve into some complete delusional fantasy world and he ends up arguing with garbage cans on the street and accusing cats of giving his mother herpes.