Cant get quantity/interval working with bombs

Wingnutt270

I cant seem to get it to work, even when following step by step along with wags video on the subject.

EXAMPLE:

carrying 6 MK82 Snakeyes (3 racks, 2 on each)

set fusing to nose, instant

mode CCIP

drag RET

set QTY to 6

set MULT to 1

SET int to 100 ft

confirm settings in MFD

release weapon:

2 bombs drop, one from the center pylon, one from the right pylon and they drop at the same time (no interval)

what am I doing wrong? this seems pretty straight forward but its just not happening.

I cant seem to get it to work, even when following step by step along with wags video on the subject.

EXAMPLE:

mode CCIP

drag RET

set QTY to 6

set MULT to 1

SET int to 100 ft

confirm settings in MFD

release weapon:

2 bombs drop, one from the center pylon, one from the right pylon and they drop at the same time (no interval)

what am I doing wrong? this seems pretty straight forward but its just not happening.

I believe you are limited for these types of scenarios. Not often that I ripple release weapons on the Hornet - but will try to test and confirm.

Example:

QTY 6

MULT 2

INT xxx

QTY 4

MULT 2

INT xxx

QTY 2

MULT 1

INT xxx

In other words, if quantity is more than 2 - multiplier needs to be minimum of 2.... Again, I’ll try to confirm this for you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I just flew a mission in OB with 8 mk82se.

Qty - 8

Mlt - 1

Int - 250ft

Worked as advertised. Maybe post a track so someone can look at it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

EXAMPLE:

mode CCIP

drag RET

set QTY to 6

set MULT to 1

SET int to 100 ft

confirm settings in MFD

release weapon:

Your settings look good, that should have dropped 6 single weapons 100ft apart (although they are very inaccurate, you might not always get perfect spacing)

I dont know what is wrong but I'll tell you what threw me at first when trying this.

You gotta hold weapon release for the entire duration, until all bombs have dropped.

If you just *press* it once, it will only drop for that amount of time, and you only get one or two bombs dropped.

It is easily possible that they did not drop at the *exact* same time, a 100ft seperation can be an exceedingly short interval at time of release.

I wasn’t holding the release button down..

*slaps forehead *

Oh, yeah that’ll do it. Glad some one got you sorted out, clearly wasn’t me! :lol:

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria