Other helicopter sims worth playing?

therion_prime

Go Gunship! for fun

for practicing engagement tactics with ground targets don't overlook Gunship. Simple, but in some ways challenging tactics-wise. It's no Longbow or EECH, but still good fun, and WinXP friendly. Some are still flying it online today (Search BearHunters).

Flyby

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

I had my hands on FSX today,$30.00 not to expensive,I also have CFS3 with the Aircraft Powerpack,but I'm thinking of getting FSX for the better graphics to fly the old Warbirds,I didn't get it,I'll save my cash for BS and new gaming rig!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

for practicing engagement tactics with ground targets don't overlook Gunship. Simple, but in some ways challenging tactics-wise. It's no Longbow or EECH, but still good fun, and WinXP friendly. Some are still flying it online today (Search BearHunters).

Flyby

Heh, just saw that I own a copy of Gunship. After wiping away inches of dust that is. :)

When I was younger, I played the original Gunship from 1989:

pic_preview.php?id=WW05NGMyTmhiaTh5T0RBeExUSTVNREF2TWpneE1GOWliM2d4TG1wd1p3PT02ZVY0UjNWdWMyaHBjQ0F0SUVKdmVDQnpZMkZ1SUc2d01RPT02ZVY0TmpRdzZlVjRPRGt6NmVWNFltOTRjMk5oYmk4eU9EQXhMVEk1TURBdk1qZ3hNRjlpYjNneExtcHdadz09NmVWNE16SXc2ZVY0U1cxaFoyVk5ZV2RwWTJzPQ==

My DCS movies:

Hey, I've played CAR 2 n 3. Really fun game. And own a copy of Gunship! Alot of fun playing that.

Now I remember playing a game @ my friends place a long time ago. It was a Apache sim and was difficult to fly. Very realistic. I forgot the name of the game...but I do remember being asked "Do you wanna quit? Y/N "....anybody? I know it's not much of help but maybe someone knows it?

Oh and the graphics were really good :thumbup:

Come with suggestions if you want...

btw, is there patches for Gunship! ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]