Red and Blue Tracks. IFF

spike2450

I have searched but it's knowing what to search for, if I jump into a hot start mission the friend and foe red and blue aircraft are showing in the FCR and HSD but if I cold start anywhere even in multiplayer all I ever get is the white correlated tracks and no IFF colours, where am I going wrong ?

Turned the IFF knob on the left hand side of the cockpit to NORM?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

You need to turn on your datalink system by turning MDS LVT knob to norm

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

When aligning the INS, make sure that you pressed ENTER on the coordinates (even if they are pre stored). Apparently, this can mess with the Datalink/IFF.

You dont need to do this!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Yes, you do, the coordinates must be confirmed otherwise the system will read them as degraded. This is explained in the actual T.O. Flight Manual.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

actually you dont it a bug and right now the ins is a mess

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

How is that helpful? If the bug requires you to do it then that is the solution until it is fixed.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

For normal alignment yes, you do.

Yes, you do, the coordinates must be confirmed otherwise the system will read them as degraded. This is explained in the actual T.O. Flight Manual.

Yes you do.

for STOR HDG no, you don't

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4193841&postcount=41

Edited by mvsgas
spelling

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

actually you dont it a bug and right now the ins is a mess

INS is far from a "mess". It is the closest its ever been to be properly modeled in any other sim for the last 20 years with the USAF F-16C block 50.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I have searched but it's knowing what to search for, if I jump into a hot start mission the friend and foe red and blue aircraft are showing in the FCR and HSD but if I cold start anywhere even in multiplayer all I ever get is the white correlated tracks and no IFF colours, where am I going wrong ?

If you provide a short track recreating the problem we might troubleshoot rather than guess and hope for the best.

To whom it may concern,