Вопросы и ответы по Ка-50

• ED Team
2 часа назад, sj1010 сказал:

А на ПВИ только десятичные? В АБРИСе я знаю что можно на десятичные поменять, а на ПВИ?

На ПВИ один формат. Не меняется.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

22 часа назад, okopanja сказал:

Original:
If this is true, why is then yellow designation showing incorrect ranges compared to IT-23, when the system knows precise position and ABRIS angles, I would expect to be able position yellow mark on top of target in ABRIS and have target roughly within the view of IT-23. Interesting it gets worse the higher the altitude is.
Surely this is a bug?

Everything is correct there, no bug at all. ABRIS displays Shkval LOS (yellow mark) relative to aircraft, as "azimuth-elevation-range". Range data is used from the last ranging, or some "default" value if no ranging occured yet, which I suppose is trigonometric calculation for given elevation and altitude - here's why error increases with altitude. Obviously no terrain height data from ABRIS DB is taken into account here - ABRIS only displays what it is "told" to display, with no calculations on it's own (in terms of targets, OPs and LOS).

Edited by Pack Rat

Я знал, на что иду, когда устанавливал бета версию.

22 minutes ago, Pack Rat said:

Everything is correct there, no bug at all. ABRIS displays Shkval LOS (yellow mark) relative to aircraft, as "azimuth-elevation-range". Range data is used from the last ranging, or some "default" value if no ranging occured yet, which I suppose is trigonometric calculation for given elevation and altitude - here's why error increases with altitude. Obviously no terrain height data from ABRIS DB is taken into account here - ABRIS only displays what it is "told" to display, with no calculations on it's own (in terms of targets, OPs and LOS). Even worse, ABRIS has no compass of it's own, and INU compass is not precise (especially when MH was used to set up compass before takeoff), this further adds to yellow mark error on ABRIS (not range though).

Yes, this appears to be Rubikon originated, which makes me wonder why it has some features that do not work at all or not properly. E.g. steering shkval based on navpoint location to 0m is totally senseless. I do not expect to have the target locked, but at least it should be in the FOV of shkval, and not under ground.

ABRIS actually looks into ID-6 device: "electromagnetic detector" and it looks into Rubikon K-041

See svg by downloading and opening into web browser (it has tooltips) for what I have gotten from lua files.

google translate:

Да, это похоже на Рубикон, что заставляет меня задаться вопросом, почему некоторые функции не работают вообще или работают неправильно. Например. рулить шквалом по местоположению навигационной точки на 0м совершенно бессмысленно. Я не ожидаю, что цель будет захвачена, но, по крайней мере, она должна быть в поле зрения шквала, а не под землей.

АБРИС реально смотрит в прибор ИД-6: "электромагнитный детектор" и он смотрит в Рубикон К-041

Посмотрите svg, загрузив и открыв в веб-браузере (у него есть всплывающие подсказки), чтобы узнать, что я получил из файлов lua.

ka-50.png

ka-50.svg

24 минуты назад, okopanja сказал:

steering shkval based on navpoint location to 0m is totally senseless.

There is no way to enter navpoint MSL height manually (by PVI), so there should be "0" in memory (Mission Editor can do this - but not PVI). Same goes to manually entered OPs (and so for manually enered targets, 'cause OP can be easily converted to any stored target type). Theoretically, we can (and should) have automated height estimation of a target, lased by Shkval (elevation-range readings plus some trigonometrics for given barometric altitude of aircraft), to store it in memory for target/OP - but I'm not sure how it supposed to work in current BS3 state (been a while since I tested it last time). Maybe devs could enlighten us on that.

Ka-50 was experimental aircraft, in fact. Many of it's features were not fully implemented and/or integrated with each other before Ka-50 died. Ka-50 is bad attack helicopter, both unfinished and outdated. The real one. BS3 depicts this.

Edited by Pack Rat

12 minutes ago, Pack Rat said:

There is no way to enter navpoint MSL height manually (by PVI), so there should be "0" in memory (Mission Editor can do this - but not PVI). Same goes to manually entered OPs (and so for manually enered targets, 'cause OP can be easily converted to any stored target type). Theoretically, we can (and should) have automated height estimation of a target, lased by Shkval (elevation-range readings plus some trigonometrics for given barometric altitude of aircraft), to store it in memory for target/OP - but I'm not sure how it supposed to work in current BS3 state (been a while since I tested it last time). Maybe devs could enlighten us on that.

Ka-50 was experimental aircraft, in fact. Many of it's features were not fully implemented and/or integrated with each other before Ka-50 died. Ka-50 is bad attack helicopter, both unfinished and outdated. The real one. BS3 depicts this.

SHKVAL_slewing_geomtry.png

You can slew the to 0, and them move it up until laser designator shows expected range...

You can also asume based on altitude...

1 hour ago, Pack Rat said:

I would not mix IRL and BS3 to draw analogies. For first we do no have actual block diagrams or really solid set of data on it. To me it actually feels as module itself was never finished fully. As for the BS3, nobody expects it to outperform Apache, but this is after all  a $70 module, if there is a feature it should work within reasonable levels with limited period of time. It would certainly not step away from realism, since INU will cause the drifting and therefore decreased accuracy of slewing.  At present this works properly only near the coast and at altitudes of 40-70m.

• Like 1

17 минут назад, okopanja сказал:

I would not mix IRL and BS3 to draw analogies

I would. Originally BS was developed in cooperation with Kamov bureau itself, as far, as I remember. Devs had access to solid data and still display some pics of real documentation pages here and there. In-game BS3 Ka-50 v2011 is still realistic (more or less, except some classified things), v2022 is rather work of fiction. But I would not expect those two versions to differ in core capabilities, and they do not.

Perhaps we could count on clarification for some aspects, but no significant overhaul - that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, Pack Rat said:

I would. Originally BS was developed in cooperation with Kamov bureau itself, as far, as I remember. Devs had access to solid data and still display some pics of real documentation pages here and there. In-game BS3 Ka-50 v2011 is still realistic (more or less, except some classified things), v2022 is rather work of fiction. But I would not expect those two versions to differ in core capabilities, and they do not.

Perhaps we could count on clarification for some aspects, but no significant overhaul - that's for sure.

I would expect that core 2011 works including slewing. 🙂 I did not ask for iglas, although they provide certain fun to use.

I hope the devs will find the way for this to work without endangering the realism levels.

Почему-то индикация направления и скорости ветра указывает неверно. Заметил когда садился на вертолетную площадку в конце миссии. Флажок веет в одну сторону, а индикация на вертолете указывает другой курс

Zimnee_stoyanie_KBAC_28.05.2023-20230528-163758.trk

• Gigabyte AM5 B650 B650M GAMING X AX mATX
  • AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4,7/5,3GHz (6 ядер, 12 потоков)
  • SSD M.2 2280 1Tb WD Blue SN570
  • DIMM DDR5 96ГБ 5200MHz Kingston Fury
  • GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4080 GAMING OC
  • Windows 11 Pro 23H2 22631.2506
  • Virpil controls
  • Track IR

Am 26.5.2023 um 15:31 schrieb Pack Rat:

This is true, but we now have the BS3 with 6 pylons, a possible logical development if the KA-50 had been continued at that time.

so it is not unreasonable to add some more small Features

Like the ABRIS correcting the INU drift (which was even considered in the development of BS2, there are still code pieces in BS2/3 of it) and that we are given the possibility to enter the altitude in the PVI-800 are not totally unrealistic things, but would have been further logical steps in the development of a BS3, as well as that we got more pylons now.

Edited by Hobel

• ED Team
В 21.05.2023 в 12:36, Torgos сказал:

И ещё не про Ка-50, а про последний патч: в сетевой игре после загрузки на экране выбора роли я уже дважды отключался от сервера, нажимая на "крестик" в правом верхнем углу, думая, что крестик закрывает этот экран. Зачем он нужен, если есть нормальная кнопка "Отсоединиться"?

Собственно, там же есть тултип об этом. Ну и как бы раньше она вообще работала как выход на главный экран. Хотя и через промежуточное предупреждение.
Но, да, наверное логичнее заставить её работать так-же как срабатывает клавиатурная кн. ESC в этом окне.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Здравствуйте, товарищи.

Возник вопрос. Для управления головой (камерой), я использую связку OpenTrack + AI Track, с ЧА2 эта связка работает без каких либо манипуляций, запустил - работает, как и с Ми-8. А вот с ЧА3 почему-то не работает, подскажите пожалуйста, можно ли как-то подружить связку OpenTrack + AI Track и ЧА3?

AMD FX-8350 Vishera

ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0

Corsair Vengeance [CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9] 4X4Gb

Seasonic Focus Plus 1000W [sSR-1000FX]

SSD SAMSUNG 850 Pro MZ-7KE256BW

ASUS DUAL-GTX1060-6G

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 часа назад, EvilBlacker сказал:

Здравствуйте, товарищи.

Возник вопрос. Для управления головой (камерой), я использую связку OpenTrack + AI Track, с ЧА2 эта связка работает без каких либо манипуляций, запустил - работает, как и с Ми-8. А вот с ЧА3 почему-то не работает, подскажите пожалуйста, можно ли как-то подружить связку OpenTrack + AI Track и ЧА3?

Не знаю, я например на Track IR заранее запускаю программу калибрую и только после этого захожу в DCS

А так планирую постепенно а VR перейти, хвалят его почемуто

• Virpil controls
  • Track IR

• ED Team

Да, если трекIR не подхватился, то можно заставить систему выполнить сканирование портов USB. Я передергиваю питание вибронакидки, кто-то писал что вынимает/вставляет в корпус ПК штекер гарнитуры. Есть у нас еще в настройках управления снизу кнопка "Опрос устройств". Не пробовал нажимать, но звучит полезно.

3 часа назад, sj1010 сказал:

Не знаю, я например на Track IR заранее запускаю программу калибрую и только после этого захожу в DCS

А так планирую постепенно а VR перейти, хвалят его почемуто

Так я тоже  сначала запускаю связку, потом уже симулятор, с ЧА2 и МИ-8 проблем нет, с ЧА3 проблема.

AMD FX-8350 Vishera

ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0

Corsair Vengeance [CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9] 4X4Gb

Seasonic Focus Plus 1000W [sSR-1000FX]

SSD SAMSUNG 850 Pro MZ-7KE256BW

ASUS DUAL-GTX1060-6G

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 часа назад, SL PAK сказал:

Не пробовал нажимать, но звучит полезно.

Зря не пробовал, работает корректно, с TrackIR очень часто выручает когда забываешь его запустить до симулятора))))

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.

• ED Team
4 часа назад, 2BAG_Inferno сказал:

когда забываешь его запустить

так мне лишь правую руку опустить к бедру и там кнопка питания вибронакидки - перешелкнул и трекир в деле - сие действо проще )

Ну вы даете, а я перезапускал DCS из-за того что забывал вкл периферию

• Virpil controls
  • Track IR

Всем привет! Подскажите пожалуйста, в чем изменения между обычным Ка-50 и Ка-50 III кроме возможности подвесить УРВВ?

Там, где Уазик не пройдет,

И там, где Абрамс не промчится,

На пепелаце пролетят

Уэф, Би, Скрипач и дядя Вова!

(Если конечно не гробанутся на висении и посадке)

• ED Team
13 минут назад, cikory сказал:

Всем привет! Подскажите пожалуйста, в чем изменения между обычным Ка-50 и Ка-50 III кроме возможности подвесить УРВВ?

Реализованы инерциальная система требующая выполнения процедур коррекции координат, система обнаружения пусков ракет с автоматическим отстрелом ЛТЦ.

• Like 1

БКО переделали немного и навигацию, выставку, накопление ошибок и т.д. Ну и киллер фича это внешка переработанная. 

• Like 1
  • CPU: Intel 6C\12T I5-11600kf 3.9 GHz (Turbo up 4.9 GHz)
  • RAM: DDR4\64GB (3200 GHz)
  • VIDEO: RTX 4080 OC (GDDR6X\256bit)
  • SSD: Samsung Sata 860EVO\500GB + Kingston M2 SFYRS\1000GB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200\3TB

Спасибо! А экран Шквала так и остался с зелено-черным кинескопом?

На пепелаце пролетят

Ну да, вроде как это по госту. Другого не будет.

• CPU: Intel 6C\12T I5-11600kf 3.9 GHz (Turbo up 4.9 GHz)
  • RAM: DDR4\64GB (3200 GHz)
  • VIDEO: RTX 4080 OC (GDDR6X\256bit)
  • SSD: Samsung Sata 860EVO\500GB + Kingston M2 SFYRS\1000GB
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200\3TB

13 часов назад, Grem сказал:

Ну да, вроде как это по госту. Другого не будет.

😆 Спасибо)

На пепелаце пролетят

• 4 weeks later...