A Few Questions about Hornet Aggressor BFM Campaign

First of all, love the campaign. I got no kills the first outing, ran out of time, and then 2 out of 3 the second outing, but from then on I have gone 100%, so the boss is pleased with me apparently :D .

I just have a few general questions about some terminology used, and if it actually applies to what I do in the mission. I get two messages from Blackjack. One is to "squawk Mode 3 Tactical" (from memory that's it anyway), and upon checking out Blackjack informs me to "push NATCF for RTB". I looked up the meaning of NATCF (Nellis Air Traffic Control Facility), but what is this actually asking me to do? I don't get the command "push NATCF". Re the squawk mode 3 tactical, can I do that in the DCS Hornet?

Cheers,

Edited by scotth6

• 2 months later...

Guessing nobody really pays attention to this particular forum.

NATCF is just Nellis tower, and Squawk 3 Tactical is an IFF function which isnt modeled yet. Its basically a transponder with a certain code that is handed out to coalition aircraft and if they dont match are deemed hostile.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins