JDAM multiple too deignation not working?

silent one

Ive followed the grim reapers tutorial for programming multiple targets but something isnt working like in the tutorial.

When I shift from mode PP with pp1 box selected . In TOO I can set coordinates and return to mode pp. the pp1 box remains crossed. It should be boxed. I get the same with the pp2 box. it remains crossed. All the stations end up having the same coordinates of the last tdc depress.

I know this worked a few months ago . Anyone else having issues. or has the programming logic changed since the tutorials?

Ive followed the grim reapers tutorial for programming multiple targets but something isnt working like in the tutorial.

When I shift from mode PP with pp1 box selected . In TOO I can set coordinates and return to mode pp. the pp1 box remains crossed. It should be boxed. I get the same with the pp2 box. it remains crossed. All the stations end up having the same coordinates of the last tdc depress.

I know this worked a few months ago . Anyone else having issues. or has the programming logic changed since the tutorials?

The logic was changed, as they stated it was not realistic.

You can still enter 8 separate coordinates, for 8 separate JDAMS via TOO mode, however that logic has also changed since original release.

1.All stations in TOO mode.

2.Enter MSN sub menu of JDAM display (so you can verify coordinate transfer/input).

3.TDC depress with TPOD over desired target, then NWS to undesignate.

4.STEP on JDAM display (you should see no coordinates for the next station).

5.TDC depress over next desired target, then NWS to undesignate.

6.STEP on JDAM display (you should see no coordinates for the next station).

Repeat steps 3-6 for remaining two stations.

If you are using double racks:

Once you have cycled back through to the initial station (typically station 8 ).

You then need to ensure you depress OSB button for TOO2.

Repeat #3.

Then when you step to the next station, depress OSB button for TOO2.

Repeat #3.

Then repeat the TOO2 procedure again, and again for the next station.

It is really a fairly simple procedure - but if you forget to undesignate (NWS) between stations, it can lead to the possibility of double dropping on the same target unless you are able to verify the different coordinates from memory, as it is possible to duplicate.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

working like a charm!!!

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black