Eagerly awaited aircraft for DCS World

phant

I guess its gonna be a "Volksjäger", HE 162.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Bummer, really Bad Mojo, no F-10x?!!!! noooo We need a 3rd party to specialize in this beauties!! 100, 101, 102, 104, 105 please!!!

This is actually how some third parties started out. A group of people had a passion and know how about a particular aircraft to assemble a team to go through the process to make it happen by becoming an official 3rd party developer. With the latest one being TrueGrit Virtual Technologies with the Eurofighter Typhoon II being their passion project.

So I guess your just going to have to look to find a group of individuals that share the same passion for Century Series jets to pool everyone's talents together to become a 3rd party developer.

For more info about TrueGrit Virtual Technologies and the Eurofighter check out this page: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/newsletters/newsletter27032020-zghbvfnfr88xb2vdbd09gtujjye17qzx.html

Edited by Evoman

Gonna call it now: after years of threads, threats, hints and half truths, they've finally done the best aircraft in the world, the AirTractor:

Ah -ha ha ha!! Yeah!! That's what we want. Or the Archangel. That about describes a good 'chunk' of the DCS community. I don't know how many of them, though...doesn't matter what it is so long as it carries laser guided bombs! LOL Maybe an Air Tractor spraying napalm (or JP-4) and dropping flares...the Air Dragon! Works best when you get right down on the deck!! LOL

How about an Air Tractor AT-802F Firefighter? D(FIRE)CS. Simulate forest fires and brush fires...and we put them out with Air Tractor conversions, Grumman FireCats (S-2), CL-215's and CL-415's, and Converted DC-9's...plus fire fighting Huey's!

Seriously, I'd like the idea of continuing to produce historic supercarrier aircraft...what ever happened to the A-7E Corsair II?? An A-7B and/or A-7E carrier-based attack jet would be awesome. And the A-6A and/or A-6E Intruder (and KA-6D tanker)...to go along with the F-14A&B Tomcats. And, of course, the long awaited F-4B&S Phantom II's ('B' version because it is the 'classic', and the 'S' version as the ultimate)...and, I suppose some want an F-4E. Why? I don't know, when it can't land on a carrier, nor is it a great dogfighter, nor interceptor...just an F-105D replicator. :) The F-4B & J are very close to the Air Force's F-4C & D...so knock out all those versions. Sell each version at a bargain price of $39.95. For those who want just one version, it'd be a sweet deal. For those, like me, who'd want all the versions, that's where the developer would make money. Win-win! Satisfy everyone, with minimum development time and costs. I think McNamara called that "Commonality". :) Actually, it might work, in this case.

And then we need some of the Century Series...F-100D and F-105D...to round out a good set of Vietnam-era jets. And then the F-101B and the F-106A as the Ultimate Interceptors...carrying the AIR-2A Genie! 1.5kt.

I know...not gunna happen. I wish they could crank out 1 of the above every 6 months!! I mean, these teams of developers must be getting some pretty good practice and experience with coding the systems and flight models of the current awesome set of complex modules we have.

You were close. Since this is a combat flight simulator its got to be the Archangel. :megalol:

AIR_International_Page_01_02.jpg

I mean Razbam is officially working on the Super Tucano. So that will be close enough i guess.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

You were close. Since this is a combat flight simulator its got to be the Archangel. :megalol:

AIR_International_Page_01_02.jpg

This plane looks like Yosemite Sam or Wile E Coyote are triying to kill insects in their farms in their exaggerated way

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Finally something the Hog pilots can overtake. Although with the Super Tucano hopefully coming from Razbam, this would be a bit too similar. Funny looking plane nonetheless!

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

Hog can overtake every single jet in DCS.

Just flying above their taxiway.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed NOT to be a Tornado.

See below from member of DCS Community team:

"Thanks for the kind words :)

No plans yet for a tornado, it would be nice, as you may be aware one of our team members has Buccaneer & Tornado experience from the R.A.F so if there was ever a chance we would be pushing for it. Fingers crossed for the future. Thanks"

Gutted but oh well. The mystery continues (unless it's an Apache of course..)

Sorry if this is already common knowledge. it's news to me.

Eagerly awaiting the Tornado!

Worst news ever...

Now its got to be a rather amazing plane in order to overcome the sadness.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N975F mit Tapatalk

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

I think it's more than likely that it's the apache. In my eyes the only viable options were Apache, Tornado or some RedAir. Now Tonka is sadly out of the mix, and given the heavy hints towards apache, I think it's pretty much done.

Have to say I'd be a bit disappointed if it was the apache. The hinting has been so obvious that it wouldn't be 'face melting' at this stage. However I would also be happy because Apache = Cool.

Eagerly awaiting the Tornado!

I thought tornado was considered "not it" for quite some time now

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Why apologize?

I seem to remember heatblur putting out feelers on the tornado some time back.

It would be in good hands if they produced it

Me? I'm just looking to see if I can mount ka-50 rotors to the top of a tornado, and graft it's cockpit to the front of the whole monstrosity so we can have DCS: black sharknado

Edited by ngreenaway

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

With snakes on it!

Those go with the viper, duh!

Snakes in a snake!

System:

• 2 months later...

unfortunatelly since Century planes are out of the question, and the F 4 is delayed till who knows when... There is really NOTHING ED can produce that willl excite me... Unless its a russian cold war plane full clickable.. SU 17/22, Mig 27/29.. other than that.. meh....

• Like 2

The secret modul is sadly not russian. :no_sad:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot_12.png Views:\t0 Size:\t10.5 KB ID:\t7120916","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"7120916","data-size":"full","title":"Screenshot_12.png"}[/ATTACH]

Then its not "eagerly awaited". Another AMRAAM/JDAM bus is the last thing DCS is lacking right now.

• Like 2