DSD Electronics - Short Video Summary

DerekSpeare

Hi All,

Some of you may know that DSD has been manufacturing gaming electronics for sim flying and racing enthusiasts for nearly a decade. I put together a quick video of some of the DIY electronics we offer.

Since I've been a flight sim fan since 1988, I can appreciate the DIY nature of home cockpits and other whizbangs. For those who are interested in something personalized our USB electronics are the solution!

Literally Plug and Play - like it should be :thumbup:

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

Thank you @zhukov and @Gotwake! I forgot to mention in the video that all DSD Electronics are manufactured in house, right in the DSD Production Center in the US. We've found the best QC possible with doing ourselves :)

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Derek! Got a DSD Flight1 Box and a small question I couldn't find any answer.

Is it possible to (easily) alter the resolution of the two way encoders?

I use them for the HSI Course and Heading Knob in the DCS aircrafts and in the A-10C these work perfectly. But for example in the F-16 or C-101 the rotation speed is much too slow for changing the course.

Thanks! :)

• 3 months later...
Hi Derek! Got a DSD Flight1 Box and a small question I couldn't find any answer.

Is it possible to (easily) alter the resolution of the two way encoders?

I use them for the HSI Course and Heading Knob in the DCS aircrafts and in the A-10C these work perfectly. But for example in the F-16 or C-101 the rotation speed is much too slow for changing the course.

Thanks! :)

I'm also interested in the answer for this if possible.