Black shark easy mode

geno409

I have read that there are 2 modes for playing,realisim and I call it arcade mode.I have not seen much about the arcade mode.So I have a few questons.

1--Will there be a invecability mode.

2--Will the flight mode be easyer in arcade mode.

3--unlimeted wepons and fuel.

4--easy targeting radar mode.

I ask this because thats how I first started flying lomac. Thanks

• ED Team

Ah, casual modes... my guilty pleasure. We played a lot of this during the show and got a lot of good feedback from new users. Although this may not be the cup of tea for this crowd, I think the causual user will really enjoy it.

Ah, casual modes... my guilty pleasure. We played a lot of this during the show and got a lot of good feedback from new users. Although this may not be the cup of tea for this crowd, I think the causual user will really enjoy it.

Until they wander into here and leave with their tail between their legs...

But seriously, a good casual mode will keep the price of the sim down for the rest of us. Falcon's "easy" avionics are pretty much FUBARed since they get no attention from the developers.

I also think many casual user will want to try their hands on the realistic modes and that way more people will turn to the dark side... ooops my bad got a bit carried away there :D

I do think any sim today need a way to get casual and non die hard fans to get into the game, and casual mode is the best and easiest way.

Cheers

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Another important factor for getting new blood into out hobby, or rather not scaring anyone away, is the attitude that we realism lovers show towards newcomers and people who play with the arcade settings on.

We really don't need to make people feel that their way of playing the game isn't the "right" way and that full on realism is the only acceptable way to play if you want to be a part of the community.

What we need to do is to stretch out to these people and help them, be friendly, make them feel welcome and a part of the gang. Then we can start bullying them into switching on the realism settings :D

But seriously, the key to securing great sims for the future is to get new people into our fold, we can't afford to alienate people by making them feel less worth because they don't know every performance figures of every fighter 30 years back by heart or because they don't run their game "our" way.

As I said, make people feel welcome and help them explore the game, and everything will work out on its own.

Anyway, we all know that full switch is the right way, but maybe we don't need to say it ;)

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5