MOD AH-64 APACHE TYPE Ka-50 2.5.6 by Eric et Patrick version(2021)

main textures are here: DCS\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\World\textures\AH-64_Apache.zip

the discription.lua are here: DCS\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\Liveries\ah-64a and here: DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\Liveries\ah-64d so you can see how to call each texture file

place your skin newly complied skin textures & discription here - Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\ah-64a

Thanks! Was hoping for an PSD Template but this'll have to work.

Also managed to get the upgraded KA-50 cockpit imported into the Apache but I've run into an issue with the gun. I'm trying to isolate if the cockpit upgrade caused that or the 2.5.6 upgrade did. When I come up with a fix for that I'll post both here!

Following the launch of the KA-50 Free Cockpit upgrade, I attempted to apply it and ran into several issues.

1 - First issue: AH-64 Cockpit exterior model clipped through KA-50 interior and was visible from the inside, covering the lower console switches and seat.

2 - Gun turret would no longer follow HSS and was unsteady, shooting all over the place.

Both issues were corrected in various lua files due to ED Changing the default KA-50 cockpit physical location. These created separate model points that didn't align wit the AH-64 Mod.

Here's the fix:

To get the upgraded cockpit in the Apache, navigate to the same directory from the initial install of the AH-64 Apache mod when you pulled the KA-50's Bin folder, but instead pull the KA-50's "Cockpit" folder and copy and paste it into your AH-64_A folder and overwrite.

Download the "DCS AH-64A Apache+ v.5" Folder from the Google Drive link below and install those files in the appropriate locations. You should just be able to drag and drop "Apache_A" folder included into your Mods > Aircraft folder and overwrite.

If there are any questions feel free to reply here or let me know! #keeptheapachegreat

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LYGZjk3Sr55UvoOg6nEwaJVvetxi_3Oy

Any solution not to interfere with genuine integrity with the other servers in multiplayer? because if that is going to happen then we would be wasting time trying to use this mod that can you tell me about it?

I've only encountered minor integrity issues on Open Beta 2.5.6, even with the edits I've made. Initially entering into a multiplayer lobby I have the green shield for good integrity check and am able to join any server. Myself and others have observed though that refreshing several times though the shield turns red and the integrity check is no longer valid.

To fix this you just need to restart DCS.

Wish we could change the monocle to an apache PVNS or whatever it's called. Or even put something like the F18 HMD into a circle and change the graphics

Poor man's TAD and pvns also or push the mecury pod IR into the tv

Edited by Shrike88

Hi all!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see any weapons except the gun, is it correct?

Cheers

Jef

ET bien peut être faut il créer une barre dans l'éditeur de mission

AND well maybe you have to create a bar in the mission editor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Thanks everyone

We are waiting for the update of the cockpit of the K-50 to make an update of the APACHE

and also to download the EC665 TIGER

Merci a tous

On attends la mis a jour du cockpit du K-50 pour faire une mise a jour de l'APACHE

et pour mettre également en téléchargement le EC665 TIGRE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anybody able to get the English cockpit to work? I think this mod uses the old textures so I am now trying to import the new ones.

I just copied my "cockpit" folder from the KA-50 Mods folder to my apache cockpit folder and it worked.

My systems:

Windows 10 64 bits

I7-8700k

32.0 GB RAM

500Gb SSD

Asus ROG 2080ti

HP Reverb

Windows 10 64 bits

I7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70Ghz

32.0 GB RAM

500Gb SSD

Nvidia Quadro M4000M

TrackIR 5

Hey everyone!

I downloaded this mod and installed it just as described. Unfortunately it doesn't show up in the main menu as a choosable aircraft. What am I doing wrong?

I am using DCS 2.5.6 OB

Cheers

My System: Full Scale Huey SimPit

-Pit Computer: i7-12700K | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS Pro | 64GB DDR5 RAM | Nvidia RTX3090FE | Kingston KC3000 NVme

- All day use: i7-4790K | 32GB DDR4 RAM | ASRock Z97 Killer | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! | Oculus Rift | Pimax8KX | Sensoryx VRFree Gloves | X-TAL VR

Oh my shit this mod is freaking AMAZING!!! Merci les gars de créer cela! Trop ouf!

First chopper I enjoy flying, the high gimbal on the cannon is freaking nice, coming from the KA-50...

If anybody figures out how to get real time tracking with the HMS for the cannon I'd be glad though. Currently using uncage / designate the whole time :D

What is the difference between a landing, a good landing and a perfect landing?

-After a landing the A/C is back on the ground. After a good landing the pilots walks away. After a perfect one you can reuse the aircraft.

I am good at doing landings.

Following the launch of the KA-50 Free Cockpit upgrade, I attempted to apply it and ran into several issues.

1 - First issue: AH-64 Cockpit exterior model clipped through KA-50 interior and was visible from the inside, covering the lower console switches and seat.

2 - Gun turret would no longer follow HSS and was unsteady, shooting all over the place.

Both issues were corrected in various lua files due to ED Changing the default KA-50 cockpit physical location. These created separate model points that didn't align wit the AH-64 Mod.

Here's the fix:

To get the upgraded cockpit in the Apache, navigate to the same directory from the initial install of the AH-64 Apache mod when you pulled the KA-50's Bin folder, but instead pull the KA-50's "Cockpit" folder and copy and paste it into your AH-64_A folder and overwrite.

Download the "DCS AH-64A Apache+ v.5" Folder from the Google Drive link below and install those files in the appropriate locations. You should just be able to drag and drop "Apache_A" folder included into your Mods > Aircraft folder and overwrite.

If there are any questions feel free to reply here or let me know! #keeptheapachegreat

Worked a treat thanks

Here's the fix:

same as above, you're a legend. Thanks so much!!

What is the difference between a landing, a good landing and a perfect landing?

-After a landing the A/C is back on the ground. After a good landing the pilots walks away. After a perfect one you can reuse the aircraft.

I am good at doing landings.

• 5 weeks later...