MOD AH-64 APACHE TYPE Ka-50 2.5.6 by Eric et Patrick version(2021)

2 hours ago, Seyv said:

fonctionne pas,pas d'apache disponible pas de fichier shape dans le dernier fichier compréssé?j'ai téléchargé le derniers disponible et passe par ovgme pour activer le mod.j'ai oublié quelques chose?

I advise you to use the JGSME it is simple and the APACHE works very well with it. It's a new architecture, I won't explain here how we do it is a bit long, but

rest assured shapes and textures are present but are now sent to Bazar / word,
yes I know there is something to destabilize but no other choice

Je vous conseille d'utiliser le JGSME c'est simple et l' APACHE fonctionne très bien avec. C'est une nouvelle architecture, je ne vais pas vous expliquer ici comment nous faisons c'est un peu long, mais 

rassurez vous shapes  et Textures sont bien présent mais sont envoyés maintenant dans Bazar/word, oui je sais il y a de quoi déstabiliser mais pas d'autre choix

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

1 hour ago, Patrick56 said:

I advise you to use the JGSME it is simple and the APACHE works very well with it. It's a new architecture, I won't explain here how we do it is a bit long, but

rest assured shapes and textures are present but are now sent to Bazar / word,
yes I know there is something to destabilize but no other choice

Je vous conseille d'utiliser le JGSME c'est simple et l' APACHE fonctionne très bien avec. C'est une nouvelle architecture, je ne vais pas vous expliquer ici comment nous faisons c'est un peu long, mais 

rassurez vous shapes  et Textures sont bien présent mais sont envoyés maintenant dans Bazar/word, oui je sais il y a de quoi déstabiliser mais pas d'autre choix

bien souvent le soucis est entre le clavier et le siège....j'avais mal paramétré le raccourcis JSGME.....ça fonctionne

• 3 months later...

Hello,

The mod should be installed with JSGME.exe, right, but i should use the Save game/mod or the real root of DCS (where all legit files are) ?

Only one time i was able to start the Apache BUT it replace the KA-50 ? it is what is except? 

• 7 months later...

This mod looks fantastic, and although the DCS Apache is coming out soon (January), I installed this. Granted, I did it the manual way of copying the files to my main DCS, which turns the Ka-50 into the Apache (no issue for me). Where I am having an issue is with the weapons. I changed the ka-50.lua (MissionEditor/UnitPayloads/) to include the FFARs and Hellfires, however, they are sitting on the wings and not the pylons (even normal Ka-50 weapons before adjusting the file were in this position). Adjusting the Pylon section at Scripts/Database/Helicopters/Ka-50.lua doesn't move the pods or missiles location. Is there anything I can do to lower them and get them to line up properly with the pylons like in the pictures, or did I miss something with the install? 

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

On 12/13/2021 at 9:53 AM, hog_driver111th said:

This mod looks fantastic, and although the DCS Apache is coming out soon (January), I installed this. Granted, I did it the manual way of copying the files to my main DCS, which turns the Ka-50 into the Apache (no issue for me). Where I am having an issue is with the weapons. I changed the ka-50.lua (MissionEditor/UnitPayloads/) to include the FFARs and Hellfires, however, they are sitting on the wings and not the pylons (even normal Ka-50 weapons before adjusting the file were in this position). Adjusting the Pylon section at Scripts/Database/Helicopters/Ka-50.lua doesn't move the pods or missiles location. Is there anything I can do to lower them and get them to line up properly with the pylons like in the pictures, or did I miss something with the install? 

If you want everything to work perfectly install the mod with the JSGME and especially not manually if you do not follow the instructions you will face a lot of problems.

And you will find that the Apache is not a replacement for the Ka-50 and you can use both at the same time.

Si voulez que tout fonctionne parfaitement installez le mod avec le JSGME et surtout pas manuellement si vous ne suivez pas les consignes vous allez au devant de pas mal de problèmes.

Et vous constaterez que l'Apache de remplace pas le Ka-50 et vous pouvez utiliser les deux en même temps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion