Reference Material

I thought there was a specific thread for reference material, links etc, but I can't find it - in fact I know there was one for WWII/Normandy, because I visited it a few weeks ago :helpsmilie:

Anyway, I just came across a really excellent source of printed and electronic info whilst doing some research for one of the campaign writers - especially for WWII - at the Morton Group (and they use Classic Magazines) and some of the material is also available for kindle.

I just got off the phone with them (turns out they are just a few miles up the road from my home here in Bomber County) and they said not to worry if issues are shown out of stock - which a lot are - as they invariably become available again either on one of the websites or electronically with Kindle or pocketmags on android/iPhone.

Here is a sample of some interesting issues:

Kindle only atm:

D-Day RAF - The RAF's part in the Great Invasion

at the website:

B-17

Spitfires over Berlin

Battle of Britain

This one covers the period between the wars as well as WWII and after - I bought it and it has a lot of eye-opening stories of various air force's operations:

Special Operations

also, here are some great stories to provide further details and inspiration:

https://www.aviationclassics.co.uk/

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2