CCIP DIL locked to waypoint?

JGplanes

I have a customer mission set up in the Hornet with four Mk82 bombs, and I’m trying to use CCIP mode. However, if I start cold and dark, the DIL on the hud seems locked to a specific point. Does it need calibrated, or am I locked on a waypoint? I can’t seem to get it out of this weird mode. Any help is appreciated.

Sounds like you have a waypoint as designated target. In the Hornet, if you designate a target, CCIP automatically switches to AUTO (CCRP). So, as Nasder says, you need to undesignate it. If it's not that, post a screenshot or video of the issue, so we can take a look at what's happening.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Do you have a waypoint designated as target? If so, try undesignating it.

There’s nothing in my target list, and there’s only a couple of scud launchers at my target waypoint. Would the waypoint show up in my target list? How do you undesignate a waypoint as a target?

There’s nothing in my target list, and there’s only a couple of scud launchers at my target waypoint. Would the waypoint show up in my target list? How do you undesignate a waypoint as a target?
On any DDI select the HSI page and on the right hand of the screen you will see in the middle the WP number and an up and down arrow. I think (not at my PC) from memory the WPDSG button is below, if that's boxed then which ever way point number is currently selected will be a designated target point.

Unbox the WPDSG button and you should be able to re-elect CCIP.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk