Reliable Dedi Server Hoster - Recommendations

Hi Pilots! :joystick:

I'd appreciate recommendations for DCS server hosters, that provide good performance, managablitity and stable network (especially between 20:00-23:00 lcl) in regards to DCS squad hosting.

No assunptions, only validated first hand experience please.

Our DCS clients are located in Central Europe, mainly Germany and Austria.

:helpsmilie:

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Hi Pilots! :joystick:

I'd appreciate recommendations for DCS server hosters, that provide good performance, managablitity and stable network (especially between 20:00-23:00 lcl) in regards to DCS squad hosting.

No assunptions, only validated first hand experience please.

Our DCS clients are located in Central Europe, mainly Germany and Austria.

:helpsmilie:

I'll suggest to pick up one of the OVH Dedicated Server. They really perform well, good control panel, lot of options, you can eventually Virtualize the DCS machine leaving dedicated environment for other games.

I' personally super happy about this provider, also used lot of other products ( VPS ) for my work.

I've also try Microsoft Azure VM but they really sucks and they are lot expensive ( tested just because i've free computation power to use for my work )

so...pick up one of the OVH server with the highest core clock :thumbup: ( at least 3.5Ghz )

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I rent a "root server" from hetzner.de. It has been working amazingly well for about five years now, even pre-dedicated DCS server and even before I started playing DCS and found an amazing group of ppl to play with.

If it's worth the price? Nah, you'd be better off buying a server of your own (if you got internet that's good/stable enough for your needs that is), it'll be cheaper in the end.

If you're looking for a more SaaS-oriented hosting platform I have zero input, not my thing :)

• 3 weeks later...