A-10 Powah setting

Tuna-Salad

I may be wrong, but I don't believe there is any extra 'oh shit' power in available in the Hawg.

Snoopy?

Admiral's doorbell is the only thing I know of that will give you any extra "oh shit" power - and that is obvious how it achieves that, also obvious what the next step is if you make it back to base......

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Sure you can. Sort of..

You can Switch Engine Fuel Flow from NORM to OVERRIDE. This allows to exceed the ITT, what will result in a higher (yellow bar) RPM of the Engine Core and so I think a bit more Power. (So I think, never tried it!)

Didn't know where in the Manual but it's for emergency purpose only. This is not for a SAM coming at you but more for a last-mile-engine-2-dead-land-on-airfield-chance option.

Somewhere it stands, if you stay for to long above 9X% your engine will be damaged or may cause fire.

Could be all wrong. Didn't flow this for a looooong time. And so many other People here understand the Hog way better than I.

Grettings

Sure you can. Sort of..

You can Switch Engine Fuel Flow from NORM to OVERRIDE. This allows to exceed the ITT, what will result in a higher (yellow bar) RPM of the Engine Core and so I think a bit more Power. (So I think, never tried it!)

Didn't know where in the Manual but it's for emergency purpose only. This is not for a SAM coming at you but more for a last-mile-engine-2-dead-land-on-airfield-chance option.

Somewhere it stands, if you stay for to long above 9X% your engine will be damaged or may cause fire.

Could be all wrong. Didn't flow this for a looooong time. And so many other People here understand the Hog way better than I.

Grettings

In a nutshell you are correct but unfortunately not modeled in the sim. If you switch to OVERRIDE in DCS nothing changes.

In a nutshell you are correct but unfortunately not modeled in the sim. If you switch to OVERRIDE in DCS nothing changes.

Well, the fuel flow gauge bounces for a moment :megalol:

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I used it once when one of my engine died. Used it for too long and the second engine went on fire… not sure if it was related to damages or the switch.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg