I upgraded from TFRP Rudders to MFG Crossing rudder. Wow.

I replaced my Saitek Rudder Pedals with Virpil ACE-1 rudder pedals about a month ago. And had the same emotions like the topic starter. I knew there would be an improvement in precision, but i never thought the difference would be THAT HUGE!

Just after few minutes of flying (Huey, Bf-109, Fw-190D) i started to realize what a piece of garbage the Saitek rudders are.

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

I just ordered mine this afternoon, let’s see how quick they get here with a lot less flights between Europe and the US.

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat