Black Shark 2 Not Authorised

crazyeddie

Every time I start the game it tells me Black Shark 2 is not authorised and asks me to bind or skip the stage and gives me a window with what appears to be the code its asking for. I dont own BS2, never have, and I say bind, then it allows me to join the game. This is just annoying, can it be fixed.

I do own KA50, the P51, the Sabre and the Huey and none of those are showing any authorisation or facility to input a serial number. Tried refreshing, no change.

Edited by crazyeddie

Black Shark 2 Key Error

I am asked to supply the serial number....the key is already shown in the field, I hit bind...but it does not enable BS 2 to show up as one of my modules.

I had previously rec'd the key listed to reflect my upgrade of BS 1 to BS 2.

Happens each time I load the game.

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

I am asked to supply the serial number....the key is already shown in the field, I hit bind...but it does not enable BS 2 to show up as one of my modules.

I had previously rec'd the key listed to reflect my upgrade of BS 1 to BS 2.

Happens each time I load the game.

+1

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

You guys probably have been running BS1 + BS2 upgrade licenses. Go ahead and check this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206574

Had the same issue, you need to enter your BS1 key to get a full BS2 key out of the BS1 and BS2 upgrade ones.

I have tried from the link you show here, and from my desk top using my BS 2 serial # and still not binding.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Black Shark 2 Key Error

I have tried from the link you show here, and from my desk top using my BS 2 serial # and still not binding.

I reported the same issue above, but found this link about replacing the key by using the BS1 Key.

Luckily, I still have my boxed CD of BS1 with the original key information on the manual.'

So I followed the instructions and amazingly, I was advised upon starting DCS Beta again, in the module manager, that I now could install BS2.

I did so, and now I have the correct key and everything works.

I also did the same procedure for the stable version, and it too is now working with the new key for BS2.

Clearly, the instructions on how to handle this situation could have been part of the Update Notes.

But, glad it is all OK now.

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

Rolled back to previous version and my BS was their and worked again. Decided to try update again, and now my BS is their and works in the update.:huh::book:

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

BS2 Serial No. Not Binding in DCS World

I got the new serial number (BS1 & upgraded to BS2 = new serial no.) from the link under sticky BS2 forum and it worked fine for the beta version of DCS World, however it will not bind for the release version of DCS World.

Under modules it does not show a space for serial number. Every time I start release DCS World it says my upgraded serial number is not good. I then enter my new combined serial number and it still does not allow me to fly the simulation...I only get the F10 map - not cockpit in existing mission or instant missions.

If I delete the BS2 module...upon reboot of the simulation will it a tell me I am good to install the new BS2? Need someone from the company to answer this - not just a guess.

Okay, I got pissed and took a leap of faith. Since I had the new combined serial number and it worked on the beta version from the log-in but would not bind on the release version....I deleted the module Ka-50 Black Shark. When I rebooted the simulation and went to modules...it said I could install Black Shark 2. Which I did, entered the new serial number when ask and all is well again in simulation land!