New Ooen beta 2.5.6

dbestinfla

Went to do the update and said not enough room in folder. Asking if I want to put in another folder. If so, what folder would you recommend or how and what I can get rid of to make it fit

I created another folder on another volume with sufficient free space and I provided that new path the updater program.

The updater program downloaded all the files in that new folder, unpacked them and then copied them to the DCS Beta folder.

My BS2 isn't showing either. I've put a post in the Blackshark bugs section.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Teldja. thank you. Got it. It nearly took 12 hours to complete the download. But you know what? I read some of the notes and said visual improvements. I was truly amazed how sweeter it looked. First thing made a small mission at around sunrise and breezy. Wow thhe water and whitecaps plus rising sun on side of a black F-18 was simply beautiful.