[ALREADY REPORTED] TGP Slew in HUD not working

Jrock

After some testing on the problem stated in the title. My friends and I have found if you do the "cheat start" or "auto start" the TGP slews fine on the HUD vs a manual start with it not working.

Tests:

3 users in multiplayer server.

Every step followed to the T from Wags startup video. INS alignment, each pilot waited the full 8 minutes on manual start up. Each attempt was with a new air frame.

I wanted to make this post in an effort to some how assist ED and other pilots n troubleshooting.

I have this problem too, also had it in previous patch. Funny things is, my buddy's F-16 seemed to be able to display HUD symbology correctly, mine was not moving at all.

After deleting and reinstalling the module, when I was slewing around the TGP the CCRP line moved, but the TGP indicator diamond was staying in place.

The CCIP pipper also seems bugged, it just stuck in some up-right position and refuses to move at all.

Edited by fusyoo

You guys made sure you have at least one steerpoint in the jet from the mission editor?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.