[RESOLVED]Someone logged into your account on a different machine

speedbird5

I updated to Open Beta 2.5.6.43503 today and logged in normally via the internet.

So I was in a single player mission when the mission exited by itself and a window popped up saying:

"Someone logged into your account on a different machine"

I have not given anyone my login details.

Can anyone help with this ?

Edited by speedbird5

I updated to Open Beta 2.5.6.43503 today and logged in normally via the internet.

So I was in a single player mission when the mission exited by itself and a window popped up saying:

I have not given anyone my login details.

Can anyone help with this ?

• ED Team

please contact support directly

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

please ensure you are not logged into the same account more than twice

For example you can only login to your account to play dcs and run one server on the same account.

If you are trying to run 3 servers for example the third server would need its own account.

Please let me know if you are still seeing this issue and you know for sure you are only logged into your account once.

Thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Yes this happened to me too.

Single login.

Slighty worrying too considering the trojans some people flagged.

Can you make sure you have contacted support directly if you are seeing this issue

Thank you

Someone log me out

It happen just once on 2.5.6... I was flying some training mission and bum!

7ZwxXpw.jpg

DCS shutdown.... I have paranoid mode (btw using bitwarden) so my dcs password is just 12 random characters.... so chance anybody crack it is almost none...

of course I never gave anybody my password and didn't write it down on post-it...

When I start DCS again I was log-in automatically :/

Anybody had something similar?

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Hi again.

ED Support was ultra fast.I opened a ticket.They've answered right away.IP change during -single player - gameplay causes this(might not be your case i don't know).

They said they are well aware and working on it for the next open beta. I thought i should share.

• ED Team
Hi again.

ED Support was ultra fast.I opened a ticket.They've answered right away.IP change during -single player - gameplay causes this(might not be your case i don't know).

They said they are well aware and working on it for the next open beta. I thought i should share.

Thank you for feeding back to us

Hi again.

:thumbup:

Forced out of game - another player logged in to my account

I was flying a stand-alone mission when my DCS window disappeared suddenly. There was a brief error window which said that my session was shut down because another player was logged in to my account on another computer.

It happened once, and there was no offer to collect crash files.

Hi again.

They said the same to me pretty much. I do flick back and fore between 2 connections on occasion, but then I've always done this

• ED Team

Please contact support directly they can check

We do have an issue when users IP changes it logs the users out, it could be this.

thank you