[RESOLVED]Someone logged into your account on a different machine

speedbird5

Nice to know ED is working it. I cannot play more than 3 minutes before this known issue sends me out of the game today. Changed my password and no joy.

I hope the fix comes with tomorrow's patch as I put away flying dcs for now.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I am equally still getting kicked out after sometime.

I had thought the issue was resolved with the patch and hotfix because I played for a long time before it happened but obviously I am wrong.

The issue is still unresolved for me too.

I really like the features that came with 2.5.6 and trying to avoid rolling back to 2.5.5.

I created a trouble ticket and sent support (Ticket No 94370) and got a reply that this issue is caused by IP address change quote

"Regarding "someone logged"...

Your were logged out due to IP address change during the game session.

We are working on improvement of this security check in nearest patch of beta version."

One nearest patch and a hotfix as come, still getting logged out.

I use only one internet connection and I cannot fathom where the ip address change is coming from. I am at me wit end concerning this issue.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I still got this "someone has logged in" message even after today’s update (OB 2.5.6.43931).

Single player, non-steam.

I checked my IP address, it had not changed during play time.

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

• ED Team

Hi

this is a known issue and the team are looking into it.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I get around it for now by using offline mode for now to enjoy my dcs. Only rules out multiplayer session which I do not do much.

I hope ED kills this bug for good soon.

• ED Team

Please ensure you only have two logins on the same account when running servers, if you have three on the same account one will be logged out.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

please ensure you only have two logins per account, if you log another server with the same account you will generate this message.

if you are still getting the same please contact support

thank you

Please ensure you only have two logins on the same account when running servers, if you have three on the same account one will be logged out.

only 1 login (the server) has been active. no client was connected and i was asleep and my client was turned off (the server runs with my login)

please ensure you only have two logins per account, if you log another server with the same account you will generate this message.

if you are still getting the same please contact support

thank you

This happened on my single dedicated server with static IP using a single dedicated account for the task. It has not happened on my main gaming client rig.

Edited by corvey

I am not sure what is happening, just thought I would mention this, but I have only had this happen when I was in DCS ME and put my computer into sleep mode, hour later returned to bring the computer out of sleep mode and was greeted with that IP has changed message and DCS closed down.

So for normal users of DCS it might be related to very quick drop out and reconnection with the flow of data.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

• ED Team

Merged threads.

The team are investigating.

Make sure you only have two logins per account, for example if you are running a server.

Also it seems an I.P change mid session is creating a problem.

I will ask the team for an update on this issue.

thanks

Hey, I got the same message after I suspended my DCS.exe process for quite a few hours, and resumed more than 4 or 5 hours later I think. I did not use servers or multiplayer for a few weeks. Actually I never ran a server or a dedicated one ever on this machine or on my account at all, and I never even used my account on any other machine.

But ... I did swap out the audio card and went back to the onboard audio, and did the drivers and stuff, if that counts toward HWID (i'll go check out the FAQ on that), but I know for a fact I had no problems starting up DCS after the change, except, audio wasn't working on first boot, had to start it up twice, it probably reconfigured then.

So it may be a standard error message when the session is invalid. If it cannot be determined in software why that session is invalid or whatever then the standard error message has to be kept for an error message at all, but it should not say that with 100% certainity of what has happened, part of the solution is also rewriting that error message to be more explanatory and give a number of reasons why the session may be invalid or why it won't login.

Thanks for consideration.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

It's getting worse for me. I can't run DCS for more than 15 minutes without getting kicked out. I have 50 campaign missions to fix and test and this makes things a little harder :( So, are you saying it's a bug, and not my account that's been hacked? Do I need to change my password?
I do not think changing password does the fix.

I have changed mine and I am aware of others that have change theirs with the bug is still continuing.

ED technical support is putting the blame on ip address change and says it is being investigated.

Yes it is quite frustrating.

Edited by Eaglewings