[FIXED] RB-75 missile hits not registered

TLTeo

Per title, the missiles fire and hit targets, but the hits don't register. Track attached.

They also follow a weird fly profile that other Mavs don't (at least, not in the Hornet, it's the only module I fly with Mavs). Rather than going straight to the target, they seem to drop to low altitude and then pop up before going for the target, which for a TV guided missile seems wrong.

RB75_Broken.trk

• 2 weeks later...

They also follow a weird fly profile that other Mavs don't (at least, not in the Hornet, it's the only module I fly with Mavs). Rather than going straight to the target, they seem to drop to low altitude and then pop up before going for the target, which for a TV guided missile seems wrong.

That's right. The missile's flight profile is amazing as well. It flies like a cruise missile in terrain-following. It even climbs over hills or trees, while its guidance requires that it always has a direct view of the target.

jE n'AiMe paS LeS maJusCuLes n'imPorte oÚ.

is it repair with the patch from today ?

Nah. Its still broken after the patch.

I would have expected it to be. I'm guessing the recent update, which has broken alot of things, broke things so much it makes Heatblur struggling to fix it. I've never been dissapointed by the studio before. All the things they were late on were due to limitations of the game, like BK90 back in the first months of the module.

Guessing its another of those new versions bugs.

Nah. Its still broken after the patch.

I would have expected it to be. I'm guessing the recent update, which has broken alot of things, broke things so much it makes Heatblur struggling to fix it. I've never been dissapointed by the studio before. All the things they were late on were due to limitations of the game, like BK90 back in the first months of the module.

Guessing its another of those new versions bugs.

:cry: Two weeks without firing a mav !!!

The RB75 is a good choice weapon for non planned mission (Multiplayer for example) ! :(:(

:cry: Two weeks without firing a mav !!!

The RB75 is a good choice weapon for non planned mission (Multiplayer for example) ! :(:(

I know! I've missed my super-fast attacks when the A10 lags behind!

Heatblur has my total trust. The Viggen is amazing, so is the F14.

I'm guessing the problem here is the new DCS version... Which caused more problems than it solved.

I will upload a fix to ED (a reversal really) in a little while so it will likely be with next patch for DCS. Strange thing is that It Worked On My Machine .

EDIT: Files uploaded. Awaiting next DCS build.

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.