M5 the traitor

andrewd251

I am having issues with this mission, when the mission starts i am in the hanger cold and dark. my wing man takes off straight away after asking if i am ready to taxi. he then tells me to turn to way point 4 before i have even got of the ground. after shooting down the drones i am tasked to shoot down the traitor but i could not launch the magics, so shot him down with the guns. After returning to base and parking in the correct spot i could not complete the mission. I have had no issue with any of the previous missions. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

On the latest update (2.5.6.44266, steam edition open beta), and the update logs say the mission should be fixed. It is : now chevy 1-1 wait for me (instead of just leaving as soon as the mission start :pilotfly: ).

The issue is that now, he does not move at all. I radio'ed him when I was good to taxi, he contact the tower, and then proceed to not move (:joystick:)

Edit : I changed the version from the steam launcher to be 2.5.5.41962, and now the mission start properly. This time, it's night (just before dawn), and chevy1-1 moves, and I can follow. The only thing I can not do, but I think it's my own (lack of) abilities is radar lock the 2 phantoms with the hdd. Same for the other targets after : I can see them with F2 display, but I can never find them with radar... I'm bad at this :(

Edited by IronSight001