[BUG] can not open debriefing file error

captain_dalan

Hey guys, just encountered the error mentioned in the title of the thread for the first time. It doesn't happen all the time, but quite often, both in instant actions that come with the F-14 and with my own home made missions. And it seams i'm not the only one:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263389&highlight=debrief

Anyone else has this?

Edited by IronMike

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Someone merge this thread with the one i made in the bug-reports please?

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

This has just started for me since 2.5.6 was installed.

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've been working my way through the Cage the Bear campaign (currently on the last mission - 8) when the update came in, I updated and then went to play mission 8 and every time I exit the mission I get this error.

| Callsign - NOMAD | i7-8700K Water Cooled | 32GB DDR4 3200 | Nvidia GTX 1080 TI Water Cooled | VKB Gunfighter Mk.II | Virpil MongoosT-50CM Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals |TrackIR Pro 5 |

@latest beta, after mission: IA PG Lion and Sun

I started and fired 2 Sidewinders then got hit by heater twice. Just for testing. None of this is logged on the screen.

attached logs and screenshot

PGlionLogs.zip

Screen_200220_180912.thumb.jpg.1603bfcb89bf52c1cf4712aabd3f8e8d.jpg

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

For me situation with F14 and DCS version 2.5.6. is like this. All the campaigns and created missions saved during previous version, no debrief file. This occurs when you score a kill during the mission. When you start campaign from the begining or create mission from scratch, everything ok. Did not try instant action. Cage the bear and user created campaign for persian gulf map, mission 1 completed in both campaigns with no problems.

+1 Also getting debriefing error with the Tomcat. I have this same error in another module, but the module is a mod. Other vanilla modules do not have this error for me.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

For me situation with F14 and DCS version 2.5.6. is like this. All the campaigns and created missions saved during previous version, no debrief file. This occurs when you score a kill during the mission. When you start campaign from the begining or create mission from scratch, everything ok. Did not try instant action. Cage the bear and user created campaign for persian gulf map, mission 1 completed in both campaigns with no problems.

Starting a mission(i.e. BFM F-14B vs F-16C) via Mission Editor, the error will still occurs.