[BUG] can not open debriefing file error

captain_dalan

Pops up every time, when I manage to kill AI aircraft. At least 3 Instant Action missions are involved - BFM Lion and Sun (PG), Constant Peg III (Nevada) and Dogfight on Caucasus map.

Killed 5/5 in Fox 2 training mission and it was OK. But IA missions got me the message.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Same here. Intermittent on same mission. Tried run.exe and DCS.exe in admin mode but did not help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

I'm having this problem as well, usually when something gets shot down. On rare occasion i do get debriefing report even then, it's very rare. This is a case with all missions, both instant action, made by me and the missions that come with the F-14.

Something else i noticed this weekend. I was off on the dogfights server when i took this screenshot. By this point i was shot down by an F-15C with an AIM-9M and by a SAM while i was chasing a flanker that was bugging out for home base. I've also splashed at least 4 Flankers, 1 Mirage, 1 F-16 and 1 F-18. Both with guns and with missiles. As you can see, my score board shows 0's in both deaths and kills.

So maybe this is a related problem? The results of the engagements not being "scored" in both SP and MP?

Screen_200301_213234.thumb.png.a9ae5eb0edd526fe6050587e5e9b3782.png

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

So maybe this is a related problem? The results of the engagements not being "scored" in both SP and MP?

There's an issue with DCS where clients are not given unique IDs when joining a server, so things like kills and deaths are not attributed to correct client. Last I heard that issue effects all aircraft.

There's an issue with DCS where clients are not given unique IDs when joining a server, so things like kills and deaths are not attributed to correct client. Last I heard that issue effects all aircraft.

Ah, good to know! :thumbup:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Pops up every time, when I manage to kill AI aircraft. At least 3 Instant Action missions are involved - BFM Lion and Sun (PG), Constant Peg III (Nevada) and Dogfight on Caucasus map.

Same here.:helpsmilie:

• 2 weeks later...

Problem Still Exists DCS Openbeta 2.5.6.44266

With last update as per title this bug still exists. Is a bug that can only be fixed by DCS...not really something the user can fix. For me is only an issue when exiting F14 missions.

Just need to wait till DCS sort it out...Gary

With last update as per title this bug still exists. Is a bug that can only be fixed by DCS...not really something the user can fix. For me is only an issue when exiting F14 missions.

Just need to wait till DCS sort it out...Gary

Same here with the F-14 vs AI in single player, with last open beta patch, which causes my pilot's kills not being logged.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Limited testing last night in instant action, guns only. Working here as well.

And also, for the first time in weeks, my MP score wasn't jumbled. I Joined a server, had 0K 0D. Splashed, crashed, splashed 2K 1D. So maybe the SP and MP problems were related? Or maybe i just got lucky.....

• 11 months later...