VKB sales re-opening Monday 16 Feb with F14 grip! Discounts explained!

AeroGator

Guys and gals,

First of all thank you everyone for support and your great messages. That matters. Thank you.

The pandemic is not over, and we're still pretty much under quarantine, but are able to do something.

Monday we are expecting to be allowed to resume shipping orders. You may still experience delays due to extra large number of suspended shipments accumulated in mail operators' storehouses, but anyway what you ordered will be passed over to the couriers.

Besides the currently marketed models you will be able to purchase F14 grips, as well as F14+GF3 sets.

Needless to say, we're holding our breath to hear your feedback.

Here is how to get your discount.

First, check this out: how to.

a) You will find a detailed pictorial explanation by VKB USA dealer @rrohde about how to obtain coupons from Heatblur and DCS.

There is also a tricky "space to hyphen" thing that is also explained there (in a word, in some shops the code comes with spaces between numbers - those spaces have to be replaced with hyphens).

b) If you purchased your F14 module from Steam you will need to provide VKB with a proof of purchase in fill manual mode (by writing to sales@vkb-sim.pro). Restrictions apply here: you will need to have at least one full month after you had bought your module from Steam to be qualified. This restriction only applies to Steam buyers.

c) How to get a coupon from VKB to get a discount from HeatBlur?

Place an order either for a standalone F14 grip, or for a set of F14+GF3 at VKB dealership. When you receive the grip please drop us a line, and we will immediately email you the code. This code is only applicable at HeatBlur own shop, not any of their resellers.

d) Please be advised: there is only one discount, either for a HeatBlur game module, or for a VKB grip. The same buyer will not be issued coupons for both a module and a grip.

Happy flying to everyone, and stay safe!

Edited by AeroGator

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

No discount for those who bought the Tomcat on Steam?

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD

It would have been nice if I could have received the email and/or found the discount code before I received the notification for order availability. But if it can't be retroactively applied, I preferred to order the grip immediately rather than wait for a code and miss out on the first batch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It would have been nice if I could have received the email and/or found the discount code before I received the notification for order availability. But if it can't be retroactively applied, I preferred to order the grip immediately rather than wait for a code and miss out on the first batch.

Glad I was able to apply your code retroactively then. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 2 weeks later...
what to expect.

Epidemic is such a juicy chance to encapsulate at home and indulge in gaming.

Express delivery is not [yet] affected. The first EU batch has been flown to Holland a couple of days ago (all pre-ordered for a premium air delivery fee). Next week a container is leaving for Europe to provide for the rest of the gang.

:joystick:

>

AeroGator

What's the lead time on getting a discount code through the sales@vkb email? Is it halted because of covid-19 or did my email probably not reach them?
Write again. Maybe, try writing from a different account, something more common-place-ish (in case you wrote from your own domain). It may seem like a trivial excuse "your letter fell into spam" but it does happen more often than we'd be happy to bear. AFAIK, there is no problem with discounts these days, and biznis is all more or less as usual.

>

AeroGator

I don't know if this is the right spot for this question, AeroGator, but since you posted here most recently, I'll ask:

Any idea on when the small baseplate and the Warthog adapters will become available? Due to poor support communication from VPC, I would highly consider ordering a GFIII-L with F-14 grip, but want to be able to order that, the baseplate, and two Warthog adapters all at once.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Any idea on when the small baseplate and the Warthog adapters will become available
Small baseplates are expected next week.

Adapters are on high priority list.

However the pandemic can correct our plans, as everyone understands, or so I hope. Like, we would have already be done with the adapters if it hadn't been around. We were planning to produce them right after CNY holiday, as a quick warm-up. But oooops.

>

AeroGator

Understandable. Not trying to pressure, just wanted a general idea. :)

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

I'm also looking to order, just not sure if I'll be alive by the time it gets here.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Just sing Happy Birthday while U wash your hands and U will be fine ;-)

All the best from Wales

When will the MCG PRO EN be available in Europe? Are you still shipping to France with the current chaos ? :(

I’m planning to buy one, forced to stay home for 2 weeks so if you’re able to deliver one in time that’ll be amazing :smilewink:

We ship containers to Europe on regular basis. But you are right, there may be delays and shortages - everything is uncertain these days. Please talk to the dealer; AFAIK he offers some express delivery option for those who don't wish to wait for sea freight to arrive, but please ask him. We talk to him on daily basis, so if you make your case known to him we will know it soon.

Edited by AeroGator

>

AeroGator

Dear AeroGator,

when I placed an order for a Gunfighter Mk.III ‘F-14 Combat Edition on the EU shop, I placed the coupon received from Heatblur for a 10% discount and the 10% was not processed, was not accepted, however, I have checked out without discount being processed could you please tell me, if there is still possible to reduce the discount over my purchase by 10% or it's too late?

Edited by gholi

coupon received from Heatblur for a 10% discount was not accepted

That't obviously some shop software glitch.

However I'm somewhat a wrong man to ask; please write to our sales team (email can be seen on our site), and I am sure they will look into it. Worry not, if you are entitled to a discount you will have a discount.

>

AeroGator

That't obviously some shop software glitch.

However I'm somewhat a wrong man to ask; please write to our sales team (email can be seen on our site), and I am sure they will look into it. Worry not, if you are entitled to a discount you will have a discount.

Thank you for your quick reply

I did it, I left a message in front of my order where that says "GET HELP" yesterday, but no one has answered yet.

For your information, I have bought two licences directly from Heatblur shop and in December Heatblur has sent me the code for a 10% discount so I guess I am really entitled.